Here is a Question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Nightpelt~Togetchi:.

Reaction score
I just have a question:

Is the Tamagotchi V5(Famitama, Familitchi) worth getting? :huh:

I been wondering that because I kind of want one for my birthday this year, but Im not sure if I should get it though.

Can you tell me the good and bad points about it please? :nazotchi:

Thank you

Ok in my opinion i think you should get here are some good/bad points:

Code:
[b][/b]
GOOD POINTS

Code:
[b][/b]
  • There are cool new characters to get.
  • There are some nice new games
  • U get to have the experience to raise more than one tama
  • There are more items in the shop

Code:
[b][/b]
BAD POINTS

Code:
[b][/b]
  • There is no school/job feature
  • Sometimes raising three characters at once can be hard
  • There have being loads of people saying they dont like the v5
  • Some of the characters are kind of ugly

Code:
[color="#800080"][/color]
Yeah those are my good points and bad points to the v5, i have one myself its a black one with jewels all over it. I also have a v5.5 which is pretty much the same as the v5 except with different games, characters and items

Hope i helped

Memetchi7

Code:
[color="#800080"]      [/color]

I would reccommend getting one for your collection. It's not for everybody, but they really are nice little pets for the following reasons:

-They have many many characters, and all are rendered wonderfully (besides being very cute)

-They grow at a reasonable pace (not every day- that would mean they grow up too quickly). They give you time to get used to the three characters you have on screen, and recognise their personalities.

-The games are quick, but challenging. This means you can play a game quickly to earn a happy heart, but you'll have trouble beating it. I think it's more fun this way. Games are boring if they're too easy!

-Everything is set out more realisticly. For example, rather than just having a normal 'pause' feature, you can send your little family on an outing while you're busy. You see the cute Tama-bus driving them around while it's paused :p And you buy items from the shopping channel, instead of just having a random shop keeper living with your pets XD

-The wider screen makes for nicer, more detailed graphics. Some of the food actually makes me feel hungry XD

-The beeps and general sounds are much nicer than those of other versions in my opinion. It has a nicer attention call and button tone :)

Negative points I'd say are these:

-If you want more than two types of food/snack, you must take the time to input the passwords (found on this forum), however when you do, there is a huge range of food (as well as items) at your disposal.

-You can't name each individual character, which may seem less personal.

Overall, I find them a lot of fun. The first time I played with one, I got a bit confused by all the features and left it paused for weeks. Then I decided to actually sit down and read the instructions and realised they're a lot of fun! I'm glad I didn't give up on it! Now I want another one XD

I personally like the familitchi, but the characters grow pretty slow. And considering you can only play two out of the four games they offer unless one of your characters is a parent. I suppose it's ok, but I like playing with my V3's and V2's more. I like the older ones. :)

The familitchi's cute, though. Hm, I don't know. It depends if you REALLY want it or not. But, if you decide to get one, I hope you enjoy it.

Tamachick1200

^I like the fact that two of the games only become available after the 2nd generation. It gives you an incentive to persevere with you Tama family ^-^ I think unlockables are great in general because they stop the game from becoming too repetitive for a while. It means you have something more to look forward to )

It's okay. The games are fun, and I like trying to get a "pureblood" family, if you will. What I don't like is the multiple sibling part, and the Tama-Town for it. I don't like having to log in and out every time I play a game.

Overall, it's good for my collection, but I wouldn't buy more than one or pay too much for it.

@Alicefly:: AHH, Thank you!

After reading your posts I cannot wait for my v5 to get here.

Originally I bought it just for the addition to my collection (and my resolve to try every Tama at some point).

Now I actually interested to play through a few generations (at least for getting the games.)

Again... Thank you so much! T-T

~Phnx (+1)

@Alicefly:: AHH, Thank you!

After reading your posts I cannot wait for my v5 to get here.

Originally I bought it just for the addition to my collection (and my resolve to try every Tama at some point).

Now I actually interested to play through a few generations (at least for getting the games.)

Again... Thank you so much! T-T

~Phnx (+1)
Hurray :D

I only hope you enjoy your V5 as much as I enjoy mine :)

If at first it seems a little different, don't give up on it; it'll grow on you. It's a great version <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back