What do some songs remind you of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
What do some songs remind you of?

For example, one of mine is:

Sway - Lostprophets make me think of cold winter nights or make me feel scared.

Also:

Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chilli Peppers reminds me of when we were driving around France looking for a hotel.

Romeo and Juliet - Dire Straits, Heartache - Killswitch Engage, 4am Forever - Lostprophets reminds me of him

Post Yours!

Some songs remind me of the time I was in high school (Move Along by The All-American Rejects, Helena by My Chemical Romance, Butterflies and Hurricanes by Muse), a few remind me of the very first job I had (Here Without You by 3 Doors Down, Speed of Sound by Coldplay), a lot of songs remind me of my boyfriend (Everything by Michael Buble, Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's, Your Song by Elton John, Unforgettable by Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole), and the list could go on and on. These are some of the ones I could think of off the top of my head.

15 Fathoms, Counting by BMTH is the song associate with the guy I really really like.

It's a bit sad :S

I hate this part- The Pussycat Dolls reminds me of a time when I had so much hope for things. I loved everything and everyone. I realized how great the world could be.

Things are pretty cloudy right now mentally. I hope to return to that time, one day.

Hmmm...

The song "Breathe" by Paramore makes me think of a newywed couple who went mountain climbing but then the girl slipped and almost fell off a cliff so the guy was constantly holding on to her hand trying to pull her up but ultimately at the end of the song she falls and dies.

Nobutreally, the lyrics are really like that.

That song leaves me so tearful. &lt;/3

The song "Magic" by B.OB. and whoever reminds me of swimming, because the radio stations really overplayed that song this summer and it always played while I was on the way to swim practice. Whenever I'm swimming, I like to play a song in my head to pace my strokes and keep steady time, and I always ended up using that song;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Simon and Garfunkel songs remind me of my junior year in high school because we watched The Graduate after AP tests.

Hmmm...

The song "Breathe" by Paramore makes me think of a newywed couple who went mountain climbing but then the girl slipped and almost fell off a cliff so the guy was constantly holding on to her hand trying to pull her up but ultimately at the end of the song she falls and dies.

Nobutreally, the lyrics are really like that.

That song leaves me so tearful. &lt;/3
Isn't that song beautiful? It makes me sad, too, but it's really pretty. It's hard to explain what it reminds me of... it's kind of abstract. It's like a music video playing in my head. It makes me think in black and white.

Evie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back