Debugged.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamachick1200

Reaction score
Hey guys,the other day I debugged my V3. It was my first time debugging a tamagotchi, and it came out successful until today. I tried to enter a password into it to see if it worked for a V3, but for some strange reason, the numbers stayed 0's. I wonder if this had anything to do with the debugging. :huh:

Thank you,

tamachick1200

*sigh* I knew there'd be something I'd have to sacrifice. Oh well. Do you think it still connects? Because, for some reason, it's not connecting either.

Tamachick1200

I did debug a v3. I had two running v3's, the debugged and a normal one.

Well, ina debugged tam, you need to sacrifice passwords, usernames, and I don't know about connecting but I haven't tried just because I don't know what it will do. :huh:

Well, I always wanted to debug one ever since I joined Tamatalk. But, I was too young to know how to, so I waited. Now a few weeks ago, I debugged one that kept rejecting it's battery. It works fine now. :)

if you de-debug it, you can enter the password, debug it AGAIN, and there u go! :) ( btw to de-debug just use rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alcohol and a q-tip moght be too much. I used to undebug be erasing the pencil marks.

if you de-debug it, you can enter the password, debug it AGAIN, and there u go! :) ( btw to de-debug just use rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip)
unfortunatly that wouldnt work because you need to reset for it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back