Freak Like Me.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh Star.x

Reaction score
Has anyone ever watched this? It's basically about weird habits people have. Like, I have to have something at both sides of me when I'm sat down. Whether it's people or walls. When my friend's mum counts, she has to count until her age before she'll stop.

This isn't about the T.V show, but since it's based upon it, it may aswell have the name.

So, what weird habits do you have?

When I eat certain foods, like pizza, I have to eat everything separately, like the cheese first, then the bottom crust, then the top crust.

When I eat Hot Pockets, I eat the top crust in layers, then the inside, then the bottom crust, too. I'm like that with a lot of foods, lol.

I always make sure people's necklace clasps are in the back. It freaks me out when they are showing.

I have to write only in black ink for notes and such.

I can't write in wooden pencil because I don't like the feeling in my hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
In cement blocks, I have to get all of the same amount of steps in each block.

Otherwise I go insane. D:<

Whenever my hand brushes on a surface, I feel as if I've left something there, so I 'sweep' it away. then, it continues and so forth. :|

Every day I need to sit and stare into space for about fifteen minutes. Not all at once, throughout the day.

People always think I'm sleeping, or angry, or sad. But it's just my way of clearing my mind.

Ugh... Beacuse of my Aspergers I could probably name hundreds.

1. Whenever I eat McDonalds I always eat Drink>Chips>Burger.

2. I won't let a car go past me unless there is another parked car or lampost beside me.

3. I have two routes I can take to get home. This alternates everyday.

4. I carry around a pencil or a peg at all times. It makes me feel safe.

5. In the morning I'm always angry the whole day unless I go back to sleep for a few minutes.

6. I think of all words in colour. Anything. Monday= Yellow Tuesday= Red Wedensday= Crimson Thursday=Green Hope= White Anger= Red Infinity= Black.

7. I always draw a symbol inside each of my schoolbook page margins.

Ugh... Beacuse of my Aspergers I could probably name hundreds.

1. Whenever I eat McDonalds I always eat Drink>Chips>Burger.

2. I won't let a car go past me unless there is another parked car or lampost beside me.

3. I have two routes I can take to get home. This alternates everyday.

4. I carry around a pencil or a peg at all times. It makes me feel safe.

5. In the morning I'm always angry the whole day unless I go back to sleep for a few minutes.

6. I think of all words in colour. Anything. Monday= Yellow Tuesday= Red Wedensday= Crimson Thursday=Green Hope= White Anger= Red Infinity= Black.

7. I always draw a symbol inside each of my schoolbook page margins.
I think all of the days have a color:

Monday: Sky blue

Tuesday: Dark blue

Wednesday: Yellow

Thursday: Red

Friday: Green

Saturday: pink

Sunday: White

o:

Blinking one eye first, then the other. It's weird to close them both at the same time.

If I listed everything weird I do, then the list would be a mile long and I'd spend the rest of my life typing this post. Off the top of my head, if someone says something or something happens, sometimes I'll just repeat the scenario in my head over and over and over. Also, when I'm eating snacks (Cheez-its, for example) I have to eat an even amount of them. So I usually end up eating two at a time, lol. Also I'm ALWAYS playing with a string of beads. I have some in my lap right now. I don't know why I do this; I guess it helps me think or makes me... less bored.

I have to switch off anything electrical in my room or I cannot sleep and I have to listen to my ipod before I go to sleep otherwise I can't sleep.

I force myself to laugh if something someone says is supposed to be funny or amusing even if it doesn't make me laugh naturally, so I'm starting to have a lot of different laughs.

I'm sure there's more but I can't think right now.

I plan out conversations in my head that I know I will never end up having.

I'm sure there's tons more but I'm having a brain block right now.

I just thought of another!

Whenever I eat, use a mouse, etc. if there is one side used, I have to use the other. Like if I chew on one side of my mouth, I use the other side. If I left click, I right click.

I freak out when the phone rings during the day for some reason. Maybe it's just that we don't usually get calls during the day, so I think something's up.

Tama :ph34r: Phantom

Okayyy, well, off the top of my head, I know for a fact that whenever I have gum (which I just put in my mouth right now) I have to take it out with my pointer finger and twist it around one of my fingers, usually my thumb. :p My mom doesnt like that one though....... :rolleyes:

edit: Oh, and another common one that I do is I plan out conversations in my head, just in case... :p OMG like you, //Shooting S T A R S xD

I crack my knuckles after like every 3 sentences I write.

If I'm in a room, the door HAS to be shut.

I scratch myself all over when I get really nervous, and before I read out loud I have to swallow at least 4 or 5 times before I start :p

I always wait about 5 seconds after I pick up the phone before I actually say "Hello" xD

When walking on the sidewalk, I have to take my steps-per-block in this patters: 1-2-2-1-2-2-1

Or else I will stop walking, and make sure it's that pattern.

When I'm at a store, I have to touch EVERYTHING. If something's on display, I have to touch it.

Just sweeping my hand across the objects makes me feel satisfied and less anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back