Which one you do really want for Christmas this year?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Tamagotchi? Or the things we'd like for Christmas, in general? On the Tamagotchi side, I'd really love a Santagotchi, since it's Christmas and all and it's one of the vintages that I really would like to have. In general, I don't usually ask for much during Christmas. The sights, sounds, smells, great food, and good times with family, friends, and loved ones is good enough. I wouldn't say no to a couple thousand bucks to help pay for materials for nursing school though. :D Besides that, I already have everything I need.

Generally, I'm not one of the people who uses Tamas anymore in my everyday life, so I'm not really wishing for one..

but, i could use a new cell phone...mine's a piece of junk...!

I'm asking my boyfriend for the tamagotchi +color! Also, some cowgirl boots.

Well, I'm not really into Tamagotchis anymore -fail- but I had a guitar on my Christmas list, provided I found the right one. And that I have and it's mine and I love it <3

Proud Paul Reed Smith guitar owner right here! =D

These in 2ga

Tropical Pineapple Oversized Tee

Geo New York Tee

London Floral Oversized Dolman

Love Birds Tank

You Are Beautiful to Me Tee

Flannel Shirt - Blue

Flannel Shirt - Red Plaid

Flannel Top - Aqua Plaid L

Women's L/S Raglan- University of Michigan

Ray-Ban Women's glasses

RX5201

Plain White Belt

John Wayne Gacy portrait shirt

Space Shoes OH YEAHHH

God Save The Teenagers of America Tee (It's so ironic, isn't it?)

Be Infinite Tee

This shirt

A 60$ Highwear Hoodie from Volcom. It's so amazing<333

A new wetsuit. Mine has a few holes in it and doesn't really fit. Oh! And the Lostprophets album 'Liberation Transmission'

My mom agreed to buy me a Canon rebel xsi ^-^

Other than that, I'd be happy with simply money. I'd like to save up for next years trip to Paris during Christmas break (with my school's AP history teacher), or just spend it on clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
a santagotchi or devilgotchi

probably some DSi games

and some of my dental bills paid for.

The ONE thing that I would really love for Christmas is for someone else to do all the preparations and cooking on Dec 25 so that I can just get up, open some gifts and enjoy doing pretty much nothing all day (except of course for being handed cups of tea, a glass of wine, etc. at appropriate moments) whilst sitting on the sofa (perhaps watching a little TV or a DVD)

(It's never going to happen...) :(

I'm asking for Adobe Premier Elements :) i'mma computer nerd.

The ONE thing that I would really love for Christmas is for someone else to do all the preparations and cooking on Dec 25 so that I can just get up, open some gifts and enjoy doing pretty much nothing all day (except of course for being handed cups of tea, a glass of wine, etc. at appropriate moments) whilst sitting on the sofa (perhaps watching a little TV or a DVD)

(It's never going to happen...) :(
awww tamamum thats depressing i would cook for you but im a kid who can only make cheese cake want cheesecake for xmas? or maybe food poisoning from a chicken attempt

i want most of all a tamagotchi ID

If I can choose whatever I want I would want...

A TAMAGOTCHI V5 - FAMILITCHI

WARRIORS books - by erin hunter

Another cat that gets along with my cat I already have. (I don't mean that I want to replace my cat. I just love having lots of cute kitties around!) :D

MOTHER 3.

Oh and also some Harry Potter LEGO.

`Cause, y'know, I like LEGOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back