Just Ordered My Tamagotchi iD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Congrats! I too ordered one today. The blue and silver iD as well and a green colour+ I can't wait to get them. I bet its the same for you! :D

I just ordered my TMGC+C today! I chose EMS shipping so I'm hoping to get it sometime this week. I'm extremely impatient when it comes to these things, though! Gah!

For anyone who has ordered Tamas from Japan with EMS shipping, how long did it take?

Owl, I've not ordered a tama from Japan by EMS but a Hello Kitty item it takes 5 to 7 days (Came in 6 days). You may get it at the end of the week or the begining of next week. It's Monday here for me so I guess I will have to wait until mid week next week at the most. I try to make myself think its coming at the latest date so its not so disappointing if it comes at about that time :D

My nano took a week with EMS shipping from japan. I'm in Chicago. I was pleasantly surprised, I thought it would be a ton longer!

Just a quick update, was e-mailed last night to be told that they had shipped off my tamas on the same day I placed the order! So I am hoping that I will get them by the end of the week.

Never mind Chris, it just means you have to wait a bit longer then the rest of us. I paied for EMS because I didn't want to wait too long for mine lol :D

Congratulations :D

I'm waiting for the Melody Crown and Lovely Music versions to come out at the end of this month before I get my first ID :D

They are pretty arn't they Alicefly? A little too girly for me though.
Aren't you into girly things? :p I love them!

I can't decide which one out of those two that I want though (they both look equally pretty) ^-^ My boyfriend is the one buying me one though (it's a Christmas present) so I'll let him pick for me :p

Last edited by a moderator:
EMS, Normally 5-8 days. Mine normally sit in customs for two of those few days. It can also depend on Where/Which customs it goes to...

Airmail, can be a week to 1-3 weeks... But I have had items faster then an EMS package a few times though... It was amazingly WEIRD. They were from Japan and Hong Kong too...

International, can just be a toss up... They can take up to a month to get here... But normally it isn't that long.

I want an Color/ID quite badly, but I need to save up for them. I'm trying to keep an eye out for them to be a bit cheaper for now... Like $50ish for an ID... But thats kinda rare right now. But its great you have one!

Aren't you into girly things? :p I love them!

I can't decide which one out of those two that I want though (they both look equally pretty) ^-^ My boyfriend is the one buying me one though (it's a Christmas present) so I'll let him pick for me :p
I guess I like some girly things as I like Hello Kitty lol. And I do like the purple and black iD rather then the pink and black one. I think I am a little sick of the colour pink thats all lol.

Letting your boyfriend pick it out for you is a good idea as then the colour will be a surprise and since you like both you wont be disappointed with what one you get.

So YAY! My Tamagotchi's just arrived! It took them 4 days via EMS shipping :eek:

I can't wait to get my colour going. :D I think I might save my iD for a group hatching for Christmas. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back