Opinions about Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HotteatchiBoy567

Reaction score
I need thoughts and ideas for how to improve music city.

any will do because we want to make music city the best tama town in history.

you can do ideas for buildings,apartments and shops. new bands to rock music city.

the harder we try the better music city will be. make music city a caring city and not a waste land

of dispair so

PLEASE HELP MUSIC CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think they should have shops for different levels and stuff like that :) x :furawatchi:

i love the forum, good choice :) x :D

Love your sister Teylor-Jayne :) xx :)

i think they should insert a search bar for the vote in concert hall so that we can search someone's band n vote for them easily rather than having to scroll n reload the list to find what we're lookin for :blink:

and they should improve the clothing store, let us browse from the clothes list for each character. i hate the random choices from the shop clerk, she tends to repeat the same choice over n over again :angry:

and maybe include the apartment renovation too (enlarge the apt) n let us put things (like furnitures n such) as we like, let us rotate the furniture :|

I know it's old but I'm thinking about upgrading all the other tama towns because they get abit boring, espically the V3 tama town..... :) :rolleyes:

In the apartments on Music City, I want my character to go all the way to to right side of the room and another space will appear to put furniture in because I think the apartments we have now are a bit too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back