.: What Makes You Sleepy? :.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating a lot of food during a meal makes me sleepy. It's that postprandial fatigue, AKA "food coma." :p As for rituals before going to bed, I don't really have any because I fall asleep relatively easy, but sometimes I will read, listen to music, or watch something online before going to sleep.

Leaving the T.V on makes me sleepy.

I try to turn it off before I go to sleep, so my mom won't have to pay a big bill. XD

What makes me sleepy?

Let's see. I think a good bath helps me sleep better because it's clean and relaxing. :)

And sheets- I need soft sheets ! I can never sleep well without my warm sheets. ^_^

Which is why I love winter, too. I feel all warm and snug as a bug under the quilt... it's one of my favorite possessions. 8D

Films make me sleepy. And Food. Nummy.

I HAVE to listen to my ipod before I sleep. Other wise I can't. I guess it's a sort of habit which is why I now can't break that habit.

I usually read in bed before I go to sleep - but mainly because it's because my reading won't get interupted!

If I need to get sleepy for any reason, I just get out the Nintendo DS and play a quiet game for a short while - I think the brightness of the screen and it's size just makes my eyes tired and I want to close them and sleep XD

I sometimes read before going to sleep, but lately i've been too sleepy to stay awake for reading. Even with manga, i'm just too tired. Maybe it's the time change that's getting to me. I actually feel kinda sleepy right now...

Also, I sleep a lot better in the winter than in the summer. In the summer it's too hot and I'm often restless at night. In the winter it's cold so I can pile on the blankets and that helps me sleep. And flannel sheets in the winter as well. Oh, I want winter to come so badly now.

People's voices make me sleepy. Whenever the teacher reads something or we watch a narrated video in classes I just get sooo tired.

Also when people play with my hair ;]

And hard work makes me tired too....but that's an obvious one :)

Being hot makes me sleepy. And before I go to sleep, I usually look at my phone or my iPod for a little bit after I lay down.

Schoolwork. I almost fell asleep in class today xD

And reading before bed, or listening to calm music.

For some reason when I'm cold I can sleep easier as long as I have a blanket. If it's too hot, I can't sleep at all.

I usually fall asleep watching let's plays on Youtube. Lately I've been falling asleep to F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate, which you'd think would give me nightmares, but no XD

Driving long-distance also makes me a bit sleepy, usually no matter the time of day. No matter how tired I am at the wheel though, I never fall asleep. I'm sleepy but alert. :p

Taking melatonin. I have to make sure to take it about an hour before bedtime. The other night I took it at 7pm, and I feel into deep sleep at 8pm.

Doing schoolwork or studying right before bedtime. That will put me on the road to drowsiness in no time. :p

+' timestamp='1289391892' post='3035142']Which is why I love winter, too. I feel all warm and snug as a bug under the quilt... it's one of my favorite possessions. 8D
THIS. <3

Reading makes me sleepy, but it usually fails at helping me to sleep because I refuse to put the book down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back