Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho tamagotchi

Reaction score
Ok so, i have a tamagotchi V3,V4.5,V5 familichi and a tamagotchi music star....I opened each of them up and i cant find a single DEBUG BUTTON!! If someone could post how to do it:D and if they have pictures post them too that would be helpul :D thanks

PsYcH0

I highly discourage you from attempting to debug a V4.5. Doing so would just put it into hyper-speed mode and will possibly break it, and that's no fun! I'm not sure if you can debug a V5. I don't have one, so I don't have much experience with it. As for the V6, check out this thread: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=156214. It seems to be ongoing, not sure if it's been successfully done yet. The one that I've seen successfully debugged time and time again is the V3. I think THIS VIDEO sums it up quite nicely. As always with debugging or any experimentation with a Tamagotchi, please proceed at your own risk. Good luck! :)

I highly discourage you from attempting to debug a V4.5. Doing so would just put it into hyper-speed mode and will possibly break it, and that's no fun! I'm not sure if you can debug a V5. I don't have one, so I don't have much experience with it. As for the V6, check out this thread: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=156214. It seems to be ongoing, not sure if it's been successfully done yet. The one that I've seen successfully debugged time and time again is the V3. I think THIS VIDEO sums it up quite nicely. As always with debugging or any experimentation with a Tamagotchi, please proceed at your own risk. Good luck! :)
Welll! the v3 debug video u gave me isnt working :( anddd i have been watching the V6 forum but they havent figured it out yet :? thanks for trying tho! :) ) (youtube does not work in china )

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, okay. I had no idea you are in China. That's pretty neat! Anyway, HERE is another guide. If you also search "debugging" on this site, I'm sure you'll find topics regarding debugging as well. I'd like to reiterate that you should proceed with caution if you attempt to debug. Don't do it unless you're prepared to possibly wreck your Tamagotchi. One other thing to note is that after debugging, you probably will not be able to enter in passwords anymore. I personally wouldn't debug. It takes all the fun out of the game of caring for your Tamagotchi and getting a character based on the care you give. Good luck anyway! :)

Ahhh, okay. I had no idea you are in China. That's pretty neat! Anyway, HERE is another guide. If you also search "debugging" on this site, I'm sure you'll find topics regarding debugging as well. I'd like to reiterate that you should proceed with caution if you attempt to debug. Don't do it unless you're prepared to possibly wreck your Tamagotchi. One other thing to note is that after debugging, you probably will not be able to enter in passwords anymore. I personally wouldn't debug. It takes all the fun out of the game of caring for your Tamagotchi and getting a character based on the care you give. Good luck anyway! :)
Haha yeah...uh as i said i cant find a single debug button. i have already looked at the website but the debug button isnt under the battery.

i really appreciate the help tho :)

Well you can debug that one but I HIGHLY discourage you from doing it. It goes into hyperspeed which you can't turn off and thats all V4.5 does in debug mode.

youu can turn it off erase the debug marks

the pencil i debugged my 4.5 and undebugged it alot i even found a temperarly debug drop water on the debug button and wait the night

youu can turn it off erase the debug marks

the pencil i debugged my 4.5 and undebugged it alot i even found a temperarly debug drop water on the debug button and wait the night
if you undebug it, do you actually bug it? (playing with the English language)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back