Changing v4 to v6 SHELL?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafray

Reaction score
Is it possible to move the v4 to a v6 shell?

If Yes, how? Instructions, please! (^.^)/

Im stuck at the speaker wire system...how to take it out.?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried to change my v3's beautiful shell to ugly v6 shell.

It didn't worked because the screws were in different place in v3 than in v6.

Huh. I've thought about doing this before, but never actually done it. You don't have to take the speaker system out, just unscrew both of them and make sure you don't lose any screws. Take the two sets of shells and set them aside, and switch the entire set of components inside. Then just screw everything together TIGHTLY and see how it works. It should work unless the screw holes are in different places for the two.

*************** I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO TO YOUR TAMAGOTCHI, EVEN IF IT CAUSES A NUCLEAR WAR, AN ALIEN INVASION, OR ANYTHING ELSE, YOU ARE DOING THIS TOTALLY IN YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE AND DECISION ***********************

Step 1: LEARN HOW TO SOLDER

Step 2: BUY A SOLDERING IRON

Step 3: BE CAREFUL

Step 4: Open your Tamagotchi

Step 5: CAREFULLY remove the internal screws that remove the circuit board from the face panel

Step 6: CAREFULLY repeat steps 1-5 on Tamagotchi #2 (That you want to put the guts in)

Step 7: Take the "LCD" Screens out of the front of the shell of both Tamagotchi's "Sometimes its LOOSELY already connected to the circuit"

Step 8: THIS IS THE MOST CRUCIAL PART! Take the soldering iron and after you've pre-heated it, touch it to the metal blotches at the two ends on the Tamagotchi and remove the speaker wires 1 end at a time and on both the circuit and back of tamagotchi!

Step 9: Place the two Tamagotchi's circuit boards into each other along with the corresponding screen.

Step 10: Solder the Speaker wires to the circuit and the back of the Tamagotchi's.

Step 11: Screw the Tamagotchi's together.

Step 12: Place the reset buttons back in place

Step 13: Screw the Tamagotchi's backs on

Step 14: Insert the battery.

IF IT WORKED: CONGRATULATION, YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERED TAMAGOTCHI SHELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

IF IT DIDN'T: SORRY, NOT MY FAULT! :( :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back