Your Motto

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoquinn

Reaction score
What's your motto?

Mine is this, "My motto is better than yours."

EDIT: My new one is, "Ualeo Perficio" - To be able to achieve

Last edited by a moderator:
My motto is "I'm better than you 100% of the time, and if you disagree with me then you're just jealous. True story."

No regrets.

As I regret the things I did not do.
Same with me. If you ever WANTED to do something and don’t, you will probably regret it later. And do you want to miss out on things you want to do?

"Immature is just a word used by people who don't know how to have fun."

I can be really mature and responsible when I need to be, but I think everyone needs to be able to act like a child sometimes, because if life isn't fun, it's not worth living. It's important to never forget what it's like to be a child because once childhood's over, there's no going back.

I have two.

'Freinds are for life. Boyfreinds come and go.'

It means your freinds are more important than boyfreinds and they'll always be there for you. It means that you can't block them out and must always spend time with them. No. Matter. What.

'This life won't last forever. Make it the best you can while it lasts'

It means that you have to get the best out of life and make it the best you can because once it's gone, it's not gonna come back. And your next life (I believe in reincarnation) will depend on what you have done in this life. It's confusing. I think only I understand what I mean in this motto.

No one cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy.

Harsh, I know.

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

-Theodore Geisel, AKA Dr. Seuss

LOLOLOL. Mine is like, prolly: "LOVE ME, HATE ME, SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT ME, BUT ALL OF THE BOYS AND ALL OF THE GIRLS ARE BEGGIN' TO IF YOU SEEK AMY" <3333333

Because its like, extreme PWNage, you know? :)

time is gold
capture.jpg

The one in my signature. Surprisingly, it's a lyric from the song Upside Down - Jack Johnson.

Tells me to keep on trying and working for my goal, and to not give up.

It's better than all the new pop music out there :T

Mine is "semper ubi sub ubi". Anyone who can read Latin might be able to figure this one out ;)

My signiture, I know it sounds weird for my motto but, I love it and no one else is having it.

The one in my signature. Surprisingly, it's a lyric from the song Upside Down - Jack Johnson.

Tells me to keep on trying and working for my goal, and to not give up.

It's better than all the new pop music out there :T
Actually, since my signature's changed twice, I'm gonna post the actual saying:

'Who's to say, I can't do everything?

Well, I can try'

"The love you take is equal to the love you make."

The Beatles are my heroes.

We can put our problems out on a line, you'd still take yours and I'd still take mine.

Idk who says it. I heard my bf say it once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back