Baking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurntSnow

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Recently, I've started baking. Baking cupcakes, meals, about everything you can think of. But do you think others look at it as (mods, feel free to edit my post) gay for a guy to bake? It's just something to calm me down when I had a hard day at school or got a tarantula bite a few minutes before.

Why would you think of guys baking as gay? If you like it, you should still like it. Besides, baking and cooking can grow into a good career.

Why would you think of guys baking as gay? If you like it, you should still like it. Besides, baking and cooking can grow into a good career.
Well, normally, males see cooking (and baking on the most part) something women should do, therefore, if a guy bakes, others will think it isn't 'manly' and call them gay.

But, I don't mind cooking. I had alot of fun in my foods class, and of course, I love eating what I make

<3

No. And plus,I think that in most households it's the dad that's the best cook. I bet women like men who can bake them something nice XD Sure others might see it as "unmanly" or whatever, but I think its fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what if other people are morons and think poorly of you for doing something you enjoy?

If you like it and it calms you down like you said, just do it.

There will always be at least one group of stupid people trying to hold you back from something. The key is to ignore it and enjoy yourself.

You know what?

When you get older, this is totally going to impress the chicks! Keep it up and do this thing you like to do. Besides, it IS baking season.

It isn't manly. Everyone knows that the kitchen is a place for women only.

JK. I love baking and cooking. You can't shove a sexuality on someone just for somthing they do. Anyone who does disagrees with me and that means they are wrong. Yeah, screw sports. I'd rather actually get something instead of just hurting myself.

THE GAME.

It isn't manly. Everyone knows that the kitchen is a place for women only.

JK. I love baking and cooking. You can't shove a sexuality on someone just for somthing they do. Anyone who does disagrees with me and that means they are wrong. Yeah, screw sports. I'd rather actually get something instead of just hurting myself.

THE GAME.
But...football's an exception, right? (I just became captain)

I think it's great that you like to bake. Have you ever seen cake boss? I love that show, and it's a guy who runs the bakery, and I really want a cake from there someday. Now that I think about it, one of my guy friends bakes, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back