Do you have any ideas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheetahLoverGirl456

Reaction score
Do you have a new idea for a tamagotchi?

Post it here!

I have one that i came up with back in like 2008.

It's called the Tamagotchi MAthamagician.

Its like the Music star, execpt, MATH!

You can participate in math competicians, but still has the oringanal features(feeding, games, etc)

And the more you play, the smarter the tamagotchi gets!

There are 2 different kinds: Addition + Subtraction, and Multipucation + Division.

I had an idea once. It was all the tamas ever invented in one single one but it was the size of a tamagotchi ID. So the p1, p2, v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6,tama-go,tamagotchi plus color or ID, Morino, ocean gotchi, devilgotchi,angelgotchi, and all the rest so it would be a color screen with all the characters ever invented in it and you could do any thing that the older and newer versions can witha a touch screen heat sencer and motion sencer. It would be AWSOME!!!!!!! :D :D B) :eek: Its to bad technology wouldnt be able to do that these days. :p or noby just would get around to doing it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish there was a tamagotchi called the Game Tamagotchi.

You get a egg, it hatches, basic. But when in the shop you can purchase the basics, but also games! The game section would have one game to start off with, and you'd unlock the rest by entering passwords, buying them, downloading them from a phone, or maybe even using a certain item. You'd have a level, and your goal is to become the true games master :D

What About Babygotchi?

I'm sure Bandai has made some sort of Tamagotchi where you handle little tama's but, this one could be where the tamagotchi's stay babies and then you have to take them to tama Preschool. then after they grow older they go to Tama School then they keep growing and i thought that woulfd be a good idea.

Sounds like the same old tamagotchi but, it would have the home Deka Tama, the tama school, the v4, and maybe the rest all in one. lol just an idea though.

I had one that was like the Music Star, but instead of music it was cooking. Instead of playing an instrument, you could choose a dish to make, and then your Tama would make it until it got judged by a panel of judges, and if it was good enough you could become a real chef and maybe like get a job cooking for different people... maybe the king! idk, it sounded like a good idea a year ago... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back