My Guinea Pig

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew0099

Reaction score
I really have wanted to show my guinea pig on here, and after a few moments of editing, I can show you Muffin;

2i2bqrp.jpg

Yea her name is Muffin and yea that's me holding her.

She is about 2 or 3 years old,

She has a sister (whom I own) named Jane,

She is an Abyssinian cross, which makes her very fluffy,

I got her at the SPCA, that's why I don't know her birthday,

She was originally owned by very mean owners, which is why she is very skittish,

She loves carrots,

And when very happy she purrs.

I also call her a qui (kwee) because that's what they call guinea pigs in Peru, it's also the noise they make.

I don't call her cavy though, it just doesn't sound right.

Any questions can be answered.

Aww, I love guinea pigs! One of my bestest friends has had guinea pigs for as long as I've known her. At one point she had 5 or more, but now only one is left. ;-; The others passed away, but they were old so they lived a good life, except for one that was really young, who's mother is actually the one that's still alive. She's really old now, though, and she's slowing down a bit, but still really adorable. We fed her cilantro stalks the other day and she eats them like crazy. And guinea pigs make the most adorable sound.

And she's gigantic because she has a dinosaur morph, right?
Uhh... sure...

AWW! So cute :D
Trust me, she's wayyy cuter in real life.

Aww, I love guinea pigs! One of my bestest friends has had guinea pigs for as long as I've known her. At one point she had 5 or more, but now only one is left. ;-; The others passed away, but they were old so they lived a good life, except for one that was really young, who's mother is actually the one that's still alive. She's really old now, though, and she's slowing down a bit, but still really adorable. We fed her cilantro stalks the other day and she eats them like crazy. And guinea pigs make the most adorable sound.
The mother, huh? Likes cilantro stalks? I should try feeding that to Muffin, see what she thinks. And I've even had my guinea pigs wake me up with their call, because if anyone walks by them they start chirping super loud. XD

Guinea pigs are cute. When I was in elementary school, we had a white/light brown/dark brown one as a class pet. We named her (or maybe him...it was so long ago) S'mores. It was great fun. :)

I have 4 guinea pigs, 1 of which is pregnant! o.o''
Oh wow! Well, good luck to the pregnant one, and good luck to you for taking care of the babies! O.O

Guinea pigs are cute. When I was in elementary school, we had a white/light brown/dark brown one as a class pet. We named her (or maybe him...it was so long ago) S'mores. It was great fun. :)
S'mores, cute! The only class pets I've known were two fish and two frogs.

Muffin is adorable!! I used to have Peruvian guinea pigs. They grow such long hair that you can't tell which end is which when they're sitting still on the floor. I would braid their hair so they could walk around normally.

I have three guinea pigs. One of which looks EXACTLY like yours, loves carrots, and is very skittish. Although, mine is a boy named Hershey.

This is very cool!! :]
Awesome! Once I was reading a book on guinea pigs and one of the guinea pigs looked like Muffin. My sister even came over and said "Look it's Muffin! She's famous!" xD

Muffin is adorable!! I used to have Peruvian guinea pigs. They grow such long hair that you can't tell which end is which when they're sitting still on the floor. I would braid their hair so they could walk around normally.
I wanted a Peruvian when I first thought about getting a guinea pig, and I almost did get one, but my mom said I could only get one that was short-hair. (She didn't want to comb the hair every day.)

Does Muffin do this thing where if your arm is in front of her, she just HAS to have her paw on your arm?

Mine does that, no matter if I move it or not.. haha:)
Oh yeah, she does that all the time. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back