My wonderful ver5.5 adventures.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memetchi7

Reaction score
Hey people,

Its me Memetchi7 im starting a ver5.5 log, coz my ver5 one kinda failed and wasnt getting many veiws, plus my ver5 kept resetting itself!! :angry: :( :( So this my very first entry in my v5.5 log hope you enjoy. :lol:

Ok so i currently have these 3 characters:

Kuchipatchi- Travis

Chantotchi- Ocean

Mametchi- George

Okay so those are my characters they are on 1st gen with 50% bonds. I have just set the time to 12:59PM so that i can get up to 60% bonds.

ONE MINUTE LATER:

They just got the bonding call and are currently playing with a soccer ball AWWW, Ohhhh i think they can mate today! I will just check hang on.... EEEEEK they can!!! Married my chantotchi to a Tamastatchi and then they evovled into parents and left and now im waiting for the eggs to hatch

A COUPLE OF HATCHES LATER....

Mimifurawatchi- Ivy

Mimifurawatchi- Ray

Futabatchi- Fiona

I have 2 girls and a boy sooooooooooo cute!! YAY now their on 2nd gen B) B)

Ok this post is getting too long see ya!

Memetchi7 :wacko:

Hey readers,

Ok so my little babies evolved into toddlers today here are the characters:

Mousetchi- Ray

Sakuramotchi- Fiona

Tororotchi- Ivy

Really cute, they have 0% bonds and are the sociable family. Im not to sure what teens i want but i think i would like some high bonding care characters. :blink: :blink: Ok so today i brought a donut from the shop then fed it to them they jumped up in the air CUTE!!!

Thats all for today later

Memetchi7 :wacko: :eek:

Latest posts

Back