Naruto - Anime Series

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
I wondered what you guys thought of the anime series Naruto?

I was thinking of buying the first series on DVD as a set, but I am not sure if I should, so I would like some of your opinions.

How does it compare with other anime movies like Miyazaki's? (Is it anything like, say, Princess Mononoke?)

What do you think of Naruto and why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, I personally enjoyed ot being my Anime loving self.

But - there is only a certain amount of episodes you can watch until it gets old.

I got bored half-way through the first series .

But ! I did, in fact, enjoy the first series. It was great~.

And, if I had to rate it on a scale (from the episodes I did see) it'd be an eight. :)

I too love anime. I watch a lot of different types. I also love Miyazaki's works (Spirited Away and Howls Moving Castle my absolute favorites). But in saying that I could not get into Naurto. I tried to give it a fair go, I watched 10 eps and just could not get into it. But in saying that I loved watching Bleach, so go figure. If you really like things like Naruto then go for it but if you think you will grow tired of if I wouldn't. If you were looking at buying a set of anime and liked the movie Spirited Away I highly recommend XXXHolic. Don't be fooled by the name, its got nothing to do with ANYTHING perverted at all. It's by Clamp the people that did Card Captor Sakura and is mostly about spirits and granting peoples wishes for a price.

Here's a wiki link for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XxxHolic

Good luck with what you decide to do, I could recommend so many other anime so if you would like to hear some more you are more then welcome to PM me ^_^

Buy the first arch. Pre-Shippuden. It's worth it imo, not the filler arch though. Or save yourself money and just stream it! xD

Well, I personally enjoyed ot being my Anime loving self.

But - there is only a certain amount of episodes you can watch until it gets old.

I got bored half-way through the first series .

But ! I did, in fact, enjoy the first series. It was great~.

And, if I had to rate it on a scale (from the episodes I did see) it'd be an eight. :)

I agree. The first few seasons were great, but now it's just dragging on and on, it doesn't end!

I heard this show was in filler mode right now and fans are flipping out. Is it true? If so, that's hilarious and serves the fans right for worshipping this instead of a classy anime like Digimon or P&S.

I tried to watch it once because I went to this anime club at my library, and most of the people there loved Naruto. I felt like the only one who watched Shugo Chara and Lucky Star. I started to watch Naruto but it made no sense to me.... lol! So I decided to just stick with the animes I watch now :)

I hate Naruto. Utterly hate it. No reason for my hatred towards it. In my opinion it's just a failed and horrible anime.

At times, I like it, at times, not so much.

In fact, possably the only thing that keeps me likeing it is one character, Hinata. I really feel I can relate to her. For that reasion, she is by far my faverate character. Thus, I really only watch episodes that have her in it.

Furthermore, I reccomend looking up episodes on youtube, insted of buying the episodes.

I really like it. There are *some* parts that I don't understand like when they talk about complicated things going on with other villages, but I at least get the main point of everything :p

and even though there were a lot of fillers, I enjoyed watching most of them. and it is kind of irritating when the fights last like 20 episodes or something >.< but other than that, naruto is a 9/10 for me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back