Sign in to follow this  
owlssayhoot

Dreams

I don't know... I've just always had this kinda vision/dream of me running away with nothing but a backpack and my bike.

What kind of dreams or wishes do you have?

Oh, a bunch, but I'd rather keep my own little dream world to myself. A dream is a wish, and if you tell someone what you wish for it won't come true. (;

I dream of traveling across the States with my boyfriend after I finish grad school. I have many relatives and places I would like to visit. I also dream of backpacking across Europe with my boyfriend before we settle down, get married, and have a family. :)

Oh well, I'm a dreamer !

I dream of leaving the country and going to university. That's the most realistic I've been.

But I think my fantasy would really be complete if I became a flight attendant or a high ranking officer in the UN. And you know what? I don't think any of that is unreasonable.

After all, Barack Obama must have had no idea he was going to be the future president when he was my age ! :]

Getting married would also be nice. ^_^

Ahhh dreams.

Mine are quite pathetic.

I want to find somebody who actually loves me for who I am.. not what I'm always trying to be.

I want to feel happy with myself. Get rid of all my self-hatred. Feel positive about myself inside and out.

I want to be a singer. It doesn't seem very realistic, but I can't see myself doing anything out. I just wanna be in a band. xD

Just to be happy... I suppose.

To find something I can do with my life.

My biggest dream is to meet Justin Bieber . Like, seriously. I really wanna ! (:

[quote name=Hypocrite :)' timestamp='1290457707' post='3038296]

My biggest dream is to meet Justin Bieber . Like, seriously. I really wanna ! (:

that's depressing

^That's hilarious.

My biggest dream is to be a lawyer and get married. Also, I want to do really good at track next year and cross country.

Right now, I really want to go out more and spend more time with friends.

My aspiration in life is to go to medical school on a comfy scholarship and from there, figure out what area I want to major in and make a nice career out of it. From the time I was eleven, I knew I wanted a career in the medical field, but I keep changing my mind as to what exactly I would like to be. Right now I'm thinking of being a nurse, this way I can have my career early in life and not have to go to school for a million years. It would be nice to go to 4-6 years of school and have a nursing job in my early twenties.

Other than that, I would like to find a man who accepts me and loves me, get married, and I don't want kids right away. I'd rather enjoy my youth and maybe have a kid or two in my mid thirties.

Meet Justin Bieber.

Be in a commercial.

Meet the Glee Cast.

I've always wanted to visit the Grand Canyon, and travel to Belgium (my mom is considering going this summer!)

Direct a documentary

Have a family

that's about it! n_n

I've always kind of dreamed of being in a musical. Nothing big, just like a little school or community arts production. Granted, I'm not a theater person so I don't have the acting chops but I'd want to be in it mainly for the singing. I'd like to reach the crowd through my singing. :)

There's plenty of things I wanted to be. Dancer, Actor, SInger, Artist, Vet, you name it.

But now, I'd like to be a chef or something creative. (:

marry a soccer player from Italy