Getting Hungrier?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moofin

Reaction score
Hello all. So I recently bought a TamaGo. Started it up on a weekend so got to take pretty good care of it. So for my first gen I got a Violetchi, age 6 rolled around and the date place opened up. Love at first sight to the creature wearing the tie type thing. Anyway, the hunger meter started slipping rather faster then normal. Fast foward two days, there is a little baby on the screen and the hunger decreases at an even FASTER time! I am confused, Violetchi has always been fairly low maintanence so I could keep it on while I was at school (tried to pause but didn't work out and got a day behind because of it). But now only an hour seems to pass and one or even two hearts have dropped! Is something wrong?

Thanks for helping :D

I don't have a TamaGo myself so I'm probably my advice is probably not much use, but...

I'm guessing that your Violetchi is taking care of its baby, thus making it's hungriness hearts decline at a higher rate.

I Think Its A Violetchi Glitch Just Like The Ichigotchi Glitch Mine Did The Same Too on my tama-go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back