Weird V4 glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It`s Teri

Reaction score
Yesterday, I bought three foods for my V4: Pasta (meal) Milk (meal) and Corndog (snack) I then realized that it was a waste of money as I only use default foods and I have no-one to give them to. So I deleted all of them. I found out later that the corndog was still there but Cereal, one of the default meals was missing. I fed her the corndog today and now the corndog is completely gone, but the cereal is still missing! Anyone else experienced this?

Hmmm, reset your tamagotchi. That might rectify your problem.

@.:Nightpelt~ Tamagotchi:. I'm pretty sure it's not the ball glitch. I don't have the never-ending supply of balls, I just have the missing cereal.

Also, as Clara, my tama on V4 is trying to follow in Indi's footsteps as attenmpt for the oldest tama, I don't realy want to reset her.

That's odd, must be a sort of glitch.

Did this happen when you had Indi?

Can the ball glitch be good? It seems awesome to have a never ending supply of balls! Im logging on two v4's.. Is their anyway to GET the ball glitch?

Can the ball glitch be good? It seems awesome to have a never ending supply of balls! Im logging on two v4's.. Is their anyway to GET the ball glitch?
Ya there is. It is caused by buying and deleting a large number of food. When you buy a lot of food, then go to present and delete them all, you will have the ball glitch. But, when you scroll through your food, go to letter 'P'. Then, eat whatever is the letter 'P'. You will get 100 of a skill point. It's a win and lose situation. The only way to get rid of it is to reset your tama. I have the glitch right now. I will reset my tama when my character is a Makiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back