Need help with writing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Roses2

Reaction score
Alright, so, I'm writing a story, and the two main characters kissed... but I don't know what to write after it?

Here's the kiss:

We both look at each other, smiles pasted on our faces. I flush, glancing down at the ground underneath our hands. His hand moves to hold mine. His right holds my chin, gently shifting it to move my gaze back to him. “You don’t need to be shy,” He tells me, smiling, “You’re obviously beautiful enough.”

He leans slowly closet to me, staring into my eyes. I see the look he had when I first saw him. Pure admiration and respect. Love.

Envy smiles warmly, stroking my cheek with his thumb. He lifts from the seat of his feet for a short moment, to plant a quick, innocent kiss against my lips.

I watch him, unmoving, in shock and joy. I wait for a brief second as he moves away, blushing, before lifting from the seat of my own feet to wind my arms loosely around his neck and press my lips against his.

He slips backwards in the tanbark in surprise. I pull him forward lightly, sitting back. I smile slightly to myself as Envy begins to kiss me back; his arms lift to hold me, running his fingers through my hair.

I break away first after a few seconds, in need of breath. My hands slip from their grip on his neck, landing softly on my lap. He beams at me. I grin back at him, my heart pounding.

And that's where I got stuck. Help?

One really easy (and often fun to write) tactic is to have some sort of intervention.

Example. I'm writing a Hunger Games fanfic and in the Word document I have open right now, two characters just kissed. IDK if you've read THG, but the central idea is that 24 kids are put into an arena to fight to the death. So of course, if two people kiss, there's going to be some form of attack later on. Which is what happens xD

I digress.

From what I've read of Envy, I'd suggest having her mum or our good friend Lust walk in on them. I'd suggest Lust, actually - then they can have an awesome fight and Rose can reveal some kick a** powers ^^

:)

Maybe the guy needs to go somewhere? Late for work or needed to get home?

Main character needs to go?

BATHROOM BREAK!

If this is in a school maybe the bell rings?

I guess I might edit this post later because right now I need to get to school :p

Or you can always have someone scream for help and they go to the rescue. ;)

Orrr, somebody gets shot...

Haha, I haven't read your Envy posts in ages. :) Why not have a cute, awkward conversation afterwards?? And then have a bi*** fight between Lust and Rose?? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back