What fake tamagotchis do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a fake v3. I stupidly bought it (don't remember where), and it broke as soon as I opened it up. That was my first Tama, down the drain in less than 10 minutes...

I have two fakes, and the farthest I've ever got them is to the teenager stage. Mine have the same characters as the V1. They kept dying since I can't pause them, but I might use them again soon since I've been bored lately, and hopefully they won't die.

2 fake v5

they have non of the characters and when there sick they don't die

I have a Scholatsic one, and they evolve into only 1 stage, like on the V5 when you get the special familes, such as Mametchi's family.

I used to have a Princess Max, and the Tama looked like a My Little Pony Bushwollie.

none. i would not advise it as it is a waste of money and you are supporting a fraud business which is never good. i prefer a good generic tamagotchi.

None.

Buying bootlegs only puts money in the pockets of fraudulent companies like Jidan and Digiking, who will only continue to produce low quality knock-offs and sell them marketed as official Bandai products.

When I intend to purchase a Tamagotchi/Digimon, I always do my research and make certain that what I'm buying is what it claims to be.

I forgot something, I once had a Tamagotchi that was a Multipet. When you chose the pet on, it played Happy Birthday and it would not even start up!

By the way, why would the most expensive (Yasashii) Tamagotchi be the most common fake? And the touch screen bootleg is actually a ripoff of the Ginza Street Tamagotchi, which was a bank for the EnTama. The only real touch-screens were Ginza Street Bank, Angel and Ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Scholatsic one, and they evolve into only 1 stage, like on the V5 when you get the special familes, such as Mametchi's family.

I used to have a Princess Max, and the Tama looked like a My Little Pony Bushwollie.
LOL,I had a Princess Max too. If you try and feed the pet thing (I don't think it's supposed to be a tama ripoff,it doesn't claim to be a tama),it becomes overweight..Still,I have no fakes. I don't know if that's a good thing or not,since some fakes are awesome! :ph34r:

I agree with those that said they don't buy them in order to avoid putting money in the bootlegger's pockets. As long as people keep buying, they'll keep on making cheap low quality knockoffs. It's best not to support them in any way.

I have had three in my life.

The first one was quite a long time back. It was in year 5 when I went to the royal norfolk show. I saw a bootleg dinkie dino there, and thinking it was the real thing, I bought it. I found out it was a fake the following day and I was really gutted. Eventually, the thing broke after a few weeks so I just smashed it up. Much more enjoyable than the toy itself. It beeped every minute and died after an hour.

The second one is a V4.5 rip-off I got from my grandma. That was last year. It looked real - only thing is it had the JD logo on it. I opened it anyway and it worked similar to a regular V4.5. The only difference was that the characters looked like Digimon, the antenna came off as soon as I opened it and there was no connection feature. The games were exactly the same as the ones on the V1. This is the only one that still works, but it has no battery.

The third and final one was a Pokémon Pikachu rip-off thing. I got it round the time my tamagotchi interest at the time started to fade (i.e. last christmas.) It broke as soon as I opened it as the sound didn't work and the graphics were blurry, so I gave it to my friend as a prank saying that it was one of the rarest virtual pets ever. He believed me! But a week later he said he lost it and started to cry. I really felt like laughing.

And that's all the fakes I've owned. I also have 2 'Mini Maxes' if those class as fake tamas, but I think they're just another kind of VP.

~RubyKuchipatchi98~

Last edited by a moderator:
All that I own is a fake v4 that said "touch screen tamagotchi, v.4!" They claimed it was German, but it wasn't they also made a fake box for it... I open the thing up and there were rusty screw heads and alot of other ugly stuff.....>.> I dislike people who trick me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back