Pokemon Black and White

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LawrenceCabasan

Reaction score
Well I'm really hyped up for the release of pokemon black and white and I can't wait. But some things are annoying me about the game.

Firstly the game doesn't seem to introduce lots of cool pokemon.(Some of them are stupid like Gear)

Also the starters names were revealed yesterday Tsutaja being Snivy(I think that's a cool name),Pokabu being Tepig, and Mijumaru being Oshawott(I had high hopes for this one but was disappointed)

What are your thoughts on the game?

Well I'm really hyped up for the release of pokemon black and white and I can't wait. But some things are annoying me about the game.

Firstly the game doesn't seem to introduce lots of cool pokemon.(Some of them are stupid like Gear)

Also the starters names were revealed yesterday Tsutaja being Snivy(I think that's a cool name),Pokabu being Tepig, and Mijumaru being Oshawott(I had high hopes for this one but was disappointed)

What are your thoughts on the game?
>Tsutaja being Snivy

I'm still naming mine Smugleaf. c:

I've owned both Black and White ever since Japanese release (I imported them), and I must say that you do grow to like a lot of the Pokémon after a bit of exposure to the games. The animations look really believable, and there's quite clearly been a lot of effort put into their integration. Looking at the current English translations, I reckon I'll be sticking to the Japanese names for this generation. Snivy? Pff!

And 2 months later... LOLZ POKAYMARN GREY!!!!!!!!

Then we'll get a remake of Ruby/Saphire for 3DS. And then we'll get another game exactly the same. Pokemon isn't even fun anymore. Pokemon now look like somthing a 2 year old drew and the plot is the same every time. The mechanics remain exactly the same throughout the whole series. I'm glad I no longer play those worthless games anymore.

Then we'll get a remake of Ruby/Saphire for 3DS. And then we'll get another game exactly the same. Pokemon isn't even fun anymore. Pokemon now look like somthing a 2 year old drew and the plot is the same every time. The mechanics remain exactly the same throughout the whole series. I'm glad I no longer play those worthless games anymore.
Worthless games? So just because the games have similar plots they're worthless? Well hate to break it to ya, but most huge video game series have similar plots, and if you don't like it, find a new game. But if they changed pokemon too much, it just wouldn't be pokemon anymore. People who were around when the original games came out will see vast differences between the games as far as where they take place, which pokemon appear, new games and events, etc., and these returning pokemon trainers will still find comfort in the similar, familiar game style and plot while still uncovering new surprises along the way.

And btw, if you don't like the subject of a topic on here, you don't need to reply to it just to pose an insult.

I think the games really cool. I can't wait till it comes out.

But, I don't really like the new Pokemon they made. I like the starter Pokemon, especially Mijumaru (Oshawott), but it's last evolution, Daikenki, just doesn't fit in well. This is my opinion. I still can't wait till the game come out in English though!

I was really looking forward to 5th genaration ever since D,P, and Pt. , but I don't think they did a great job with the designs. Even the name in my opinion are bad. Snivy. Ok so a mix of snake and ivy. Tepig. I was going for big hopes on this one untill i saw its evolutions. -_- BIIIIG disapointment. What does the Te- even stand for? At least Teswine would be a little better. Oshawott....I'm not even going to go there. But really he's cute, AWESOME second form, and the name and final evo. ruins it. I will probally be with Try Honesty and get "Snivy" and name him Smugleaf :) The Pokemon company should look at fan made stuff more often.

seems really good too bad it's not in english yet =[

It's great. My favprite part is the fact that TMs are infinite-use now.

I haven't even finished Soul Silver yet.. :(

But maybe once I finish Diamond (Starting on Xmas) I'll get Pokemon White..

But I am getting all my pokemon from every game I have into it because I hate all the new Pokemon.. Well most of them.

VICTINI IS MY FAVE 5th GEN bu Celebi will always be the best <3

accually the plot in B/W was pretty good.

Better than G/S/C's derpy plot

Ice creammon was atrocious though

Last edited by a moderator:
Otamaro is epic of all the Unova Pokemon. Everyone else sucks. Snivy? Really?

I've played and beaten White and it's pretty good, I must say they english names for the pokemon so far....yeah >.> I've pre-ordered White in english so I can play it in english but yeah, the japanese version is pretty cool since they have the original names like Mijumaru, Pokebu, etc.

I have to say that out of every villainous team they've created for pokemon, Team Plasma is pretty awesome, I hope they keep them shouting 'PLASMA!' when they loss, I find it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back