Helpful Info For Music Star!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andryian

Reaction score
Well, I kind of post this in another person topic. But wanted to make sure to put this down for everyone who haves Music Stars.~

Here are some tips I discovered with my Tamagotchi:

*Teen to adult- after 24 hours(still teen), the teen turns 2 yrs within two more additional hours(total 26 hrs.). Then they have to wait 4 or 5 hours to change into a adult(total 30 or 31 hrs.). This is all without pausing.~

*Meeting Matchmaker- The matchmaker comes when your adult turns 5 yrs and then goes onwards. Matchmaker also keeps coming if your adult turns into a oldie at 9yrs and so onwards till it dies.~

*Mating with Bandmember- They only show up at 8pm when your adult Tamagotchi is 7 and 8 yrs. So you don't really actually have to practice more often with the bandmembers for them to show. It's only your Tamagotchi that practice on it own when you see it playing its instrument a lot. But I don't think that is all not necessary. They will probably show up anyways without neither.~

*After Parent Leave- When you have a new generation, Possible that the baby will inherit part of the parent skills. Parents leave the items, foods, and everything but they take all the money(which means you end up with 0 when they leave). But parent will send money to the child till its old enough to pass the auditions(I think).~

That's all that came out of my Music Star. Since it is my only one anyways. I hope this does help everyone. I try my best to help.~ ^^;

Just one thing i want to tell you that you should change since it is not correct. The parents dont take ALL the money just about one fourth of it so you still have alot of money when they leave but not as much as you had when they were there. If they took all the money you would never earn any money so they dont take it all. Hope this didnt sound rude or anything just wanted to help you. :)

Just one thing i want to tell you that you should change since it is not correct. The parents dont take ALL the money just about one fourth of it so you still have alot of money when they leave but not as much as you had when they were there. If they took all the money you would never earn any money so they dont take it all. Hope this didnt sound rude or anything just wanted to help you. :)
Please remember to check the dates in threads before posting. This topic has been inactive for more than 3 months (last post before yours was made in November 2010). Kindly review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping and note that you are welcome to create new topics rather than posting in old ones. Thank you!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back