Music Star Pro Debut Auditions: Epic Fail?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicki9

Reaction score
Okay, so my Kuromametchi on my Music Star is 7 years old and was still waiting to pass the pro debut. So, at 4:15, it shows up. Right before the audition, it was 999 in all stats and 00 Stress. Well, they play a Pop Genre song, and after it's done, they fail the audition. Fail! 999 in all stats, no stress, fail. Is this a glitch in the Music Star, or a very epic fail? :huh:

~nicki9

Passing the audition is quite tricky if you haven't been doing enough band practice. My first run of the Music Star saw my character with 999 skill points in each field, and it didn't pass its audition until I banned it from playing with toys (play games to reduce stress. Toys are really, really bad for your Tama's focus) and got practicing with it at least a couple of times per hour. It didn't pass its Pro Debut until the day it was due to marry, so don't worry if you don't pass right away. If you're behind on band practices, you will fail repeatedly.

Passing the audition is quite tricky if you haven't been doing enough band practice. My first run of the Music Star saw my character with 999 skill points in each field, and it didn't pass its audition until I banned it from playing with toys (play games to reduce stress. Toys are really, really bad for your Tama's focus) and got practicing with it at least a couple of times per hour. It didn't pass its Pro Debut until the day it was due to marry, so don't worry if you don't pass right away. If you're behind on band practices, you will fail repeatedly.
That is not true because my V6 failed his audition, so I tried NOT practicing too much (About once a day) and he passed at the age of three.

Practicing with your band is most important to be able to pass the pro debut. Obviously skill level and stress also play an important factor too. :)

That is not true because my V6 failed his audition, so I tried NOT practicing too much (About once a day) and he passed at the age of three.
Really? I'm only going on my experiences, so I guess it doesn't always follow. I was beginning to think that my V6 was glitched at that time.

practicing with your band is a key factor to getting a pro debut, and samitchi, your tamagotchi will eventually get a pro debut as it gets older regardless so that is most likely what you experienced

practicing with your band is a key factor to getting a pro debut, and samitchi, your tamagotchi will eventually get a pro debut as it gets older regardless so that is most likely what you experienced
Really? Not that I have experienced, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back