Jobs on the Entama?! Help please?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
Okay, so I have been planning how to raise my Entama for like a month, and this was my idea:

Get a baby from the Memezoku family.

Raise it to a teen.

Get the most kindness points via Entama Cheat/Enwarehouse by binary.

Keep Style points very close in number to Kindness points.

Get a Furawatchi.

Raise Style points to be higher than Kindness points.

Get a job as a recording artist.

Pretty awesome, huh? I love Furawatchi!

Just one problem: The Entama is in Japanese, so how do I know which job is which? I really want that job, but how can I tell which one it is?

BTW, I plan on using the cheat right after my Young Memetchi evolves.

My GUT points:

Intelligence: 210

Style: 210

Kindness: 220

Also, if the points aren't much of a difference b/n each other, will it affect what my Tama evolves into? Thanks!

Ah

Having your EnTama character use the job-related item will make him go to work' date=' but you won't be abled to go with him (or see what he does at work). He'll jump up off the screen, then return in a moment. When he returns, his job-related GUTS points will go up.
Whether or not he works, a special delivery will arrive every 24 hours (unpaused time) with his pay. As spudilike said, the amount of his pay is related to his number of job stars. [/quote']

This is what binary posted a while back on TZ, I think it should be useful in your situation.

I'm not sure about what job is which etc.

Also, if the points aren't much of a difference b/n each other, will it affect what my Tama evolves into? Thanks!
Hmmm, I don't think so, but just to be on the safe side make the specified GUTS higher.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

edit: Found what jobs are which!

EnTamaJobSelections.png

Credit goes to binary once again. //

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back