plz help me with my v6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hurtle

Reaction score
hi... im just wondering if any of u know any guide on what a character's favorite instrument is???

im new in this tamagotchi business :eek: but i've read topics about getting the right instrument...

can sumone help me on this... thnk u ;)

There is no guide that matches a favorite instrument to a specific character, to my knowledge. How you find out whether or not an instrument is your character's favorite is when you actually go to the fourth icon (should look like music notes), select it, and choose "instruments." There will be several instruments there. When you pick an instrument and your character has a happy look on its face after selecting, that's its favorite instrument.

There is no guide that matches a favorite instrument to a specific character, to my knowledge. How you find out whether or not an instrument is your character's favorite is when you actually go to the fourth icon (should look like music notes), select it, and choose "instruments." There will be several instruments there. When you pick an instrument and your character has a happy look on its face after selecting, that's its favorite instrument.
thnk u oldschooltama ;) imma try buying some instruments so i can see what my tama likes... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back