Favorite Genre/Type of Music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owlssayhoot

Reaction score
If this topic has already been made, you can close it. I didn't see one and I checked through a few pages.

My favorite would have to be Gospel/Church music. Pretty much any song that praises the lord and sounds nice. I also like Alternative and indie rock though.

I like classical, classic/alternative/soft/regular rock, Vietnamese music, and Christmas music. :)

Ska, rock, punk, post-hardcore, pop... Stuff like that. Nearly full list of all the bands I like in my profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm obsessed with a variety of different artists. 3OH!3, Cobra Starship, Lady Gaga, Eminem, The Black Eyed Peas... yeah. I can't stand classic rock or country (unless maybe it's pop-country, lol). Newer rock is okay sometimes.

I like Alternative and Rock. Accoustic and Live are awesome.

I also don't mind Anime music (Character themes and transformation music)

I used to be obsessed with David Bowie, classic Punk rock (the Sex Pistols, etc.) then moved onto liking the Stranglers' wider mix of music styles and general pop/rock like Queen, Dire Straits, Red Hot Chili Peppers.

I love the music of the 80s but I'm liking mainly Indie at the moment.

I don't usually limit my listening to any one particular genre or genres...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back