Hair!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Try Honesty

Reaction score
So, what do you guize do with your hair in your daily routine?

I'm curious o3o

I just brush it too. Sometimes I will part it to one side when down (asymmetric, I guess?), put it up in a regular ponytail or half-ponytail.

Absolutely nothing. I shower at night and put my hair up and it dries wavy, and in the morning i take the hairband out and shake it out. I never brush it when its dry bc it makes it frizzy. If I don't brush it it stays nice and wavy.

I just wash and blow dry my hair - sometimes I use straightening irons.

Other times I just scrunch my wet hair and leave it to air dry. Then it dries with natural waves.

I'm black.

Nuff said.
Is there something about being black that stops you having a daily hair routine...? :eek:

(I'm curious...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there something about being black that stops you having a daily hair routine...? :eek:

(I'm curious...)

Yus. I can't really do anything with my hair because it is so.... black and nappy. It cooperates some days when I want to brush it but it can really be a pain. I'mma get a relaxer soon.

19/20 days I wear it in a ponytail or a bun.

I hardly ever wear it down.... I don't know why.

And usually I just brush it an straighten it.

I brush it and pull it back into a really low, sloppy, weird bun thing. My hair is long, thick, and extremely annoying. I also can't be bothered with straightening it myself.

What I do with my hair on a day-to-day basis varies a lot. School is so exhausting this year that normally I just go to sleep at night with my hair wet and when I wake up I just brush it out. My hair is naturally pretty straight so normally I can get away with this. If I have the energy, I'll straighten it. Sometimes I'll pull my hair into a ponytail and very rarely I'll throw it into a messy bun.

I wish I was more skilled with doing my hair. If I could french braid, I'd do that all the time, but sadly I can't do it. Also, I wish I could curl my hair with a flat iron. I've tried so many times but unfortunately I can't do that either. Sigh.

What I do with my hair on a day-to-day basis varies a lot. School is so exhausting this year that normally I just go to sleep at night with my hair wet and when I wake up I just brush it out. My hair is naturally pretty straight so normally I can get away with this. If I have the energy, I'll straighten it. Sometimes I'll pull my hair into a ponytail and very rarely I'll throw it into a messy bun.

I wish I was more skilled with doing my hair. If I could french braid, I'd do that all the time, but sadly I can't do it. Also, I wish I could curl my hair with a flat iron. I've tried so many times but unfortunately I can't do that either. Sigh.
Neither can I! It looks so nice on people. ;_;

I usually just brush & straighten. If I blow dry my hair with my head upside down,it gooes all nice & volume-ish.

I wish my hair wasn't as thin so I wouldnt have to use heat on it all the time. I usually just straighten my hair at night, sleep, and touch it up in the morning. Curls never hold in my hair, plus it's short so it looks funky anyway. Sometimes I french braid my hair when it's wet, and sleep. Then I have waves in the morning. Sometimes I put it in a bun.. usually never..

I'm trying to grow my hair out :/

Brush it. I don't have enough time to do anything else with it. /shrug

-small voice- i actually do but im too lazy

I whip it back and forth!

Nah, not really (it's way too short for that to happen!), I just leave it as it is. It just looks fine, it's not my hair that's the most beautiful part of me so I don't really need to do much about it.

Lol ^^

I take a shower at night so after I get out I run some mousse through it and comb it out. Then I just sleep. Something about air drying my hair when I'm sleeping works great. I wake up and it's all ready to go. I don't even have to comb it. Lately I've been straightening my hair because it looks neater and won't get frizzy as the day progresses. Then I put this palmade stuff in my hair that smells like apples to textureize it. And now since my hair is short it's relatively easy to keep up with. Long hair was a pain.

It really depends how I feel. My family owns a restaurant, so it's imperative that I look good. Sometimes I straighten it, other times, I just let it airdry after my shower. Nothing to fancy, but I wanna get dreads :3

I always straighten it, and pin some of it back, like a flat bump. Sometimes I pin it back and then put in in a low ponytail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back