Violetchi Tama-Go Fig

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurogozametchi

Reaction score
I bought a Violetchi Tama-Go fig today and her shop has no items! :eek: When I go into her shop, whenever I press a button, it justs asks me if I want to close her shop. What's wrong? Do I have to wait a while or something? :huh: Please help. Thank you. :)

Binary talked about this with Memetchi. What you are supposed to do is wait for a customer. If they like it, they buy it. If not, well they make a sad face and leave. Sometimes it closes the shop by itself. It won't hurt to send it back.

I think I know what's going on. Do you currently have a Violetchi on your TMGO? What happens is that apparently, you can sell to others using the Violetchi figurine only if you have raised a Violetchi on your TMGO (this applies to all other figures as well). When you have a TMGO character along with its matching figurine, THEN you'll see your potential customers...or maybe you won't at first. If the option to close your shop keeps popping up, keep pressing "no" and eventually, a customer will come along (remember, this is assuming you have the right character with its figurine) and may or may not buy what you have to offer. You could read more about how the shops work in binary's log, HERE (August 16th). Don't worry, your TMGO is not defective.

Awesome! Just making sure. :) Yeah, you should be good, just keep trying, as binary instructed in his log. You should have customers in no time. This shop thing on the TMGO kind of reminds of the one on the Music Star: sometimes you get customers (and subsequently make money) and sometimes you don't.

So if you have the same character as the figure you put in do you get to controll the shop? for instance if i had mametchi and i put on a mametchi figure would i rule the shop? or the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back