Music Star Character Misses?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
Hi guys! Quick question here. On the V6 Chart. its divided into:

Excellent Care

Great Care

Good Care

Bad Care

Horrible Care

So how is this organized? Is this like

Excellent Care: No misses

Great Care: One miss

Good care: Two misses

Bad Care: Three misses

Horrible Care: Four or more misses

Is anyone certain? Also, if it is something like that, does the number of care misses count in total, or just for the teen stage?

Also, a care miss means that all the hungry and happy meters go empty and that the attention icon is highlighted, while your Tama is calling.

I run my V6 based on overall care, so if you had no care misses (whatever you may define that to be), you would get the Excellent Care character, and so on.

Regardless how many times you've missed it calling... It doesn't effect change. Its right before it changes and how many hearts are filled at the time before it changes at the specific time. (Like, when you start its a hour after its been born, then a day for it to be a teen... and so on)

That happened to me. I got two care misses but still got Kuromametchi... MUST try the heart thing! Let you know if it works! :D

It does - That's why my Tama was a Mattaritchi! I just checked it's stats, and it had 2 Hearts full (Hungry), and when I went off he turned into Mattaritchi before I could feed him. I never had a care miss - it was because the hearts werent completely full!

This is for Tama-go, but they're the most alike in some aspects, including characters and TamaTown!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you guys tried it. hahaha.

It works for all the American (and others I'm assuming) to effect change with the hearts filled. It works for the original versions of tamagotchi too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back