Secret Mission: Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
Hey guys! Xoswansxo here, aka Dorothy, to help you bring your Tamagotchi to school. Just some tips and tricks I've learned from experience.

For those of you that have those desks which are open on the side facing you and lift up:

•  
  • Of course, hide your tama and check on it via the open side.
  • Make sure that if your teacher checks your desk once in a while, be sure to place your Tama under a book, or in a pencil case (for the Tama-Go, you will need a pretty large pencil case. Honestly, that tama is huge! And I thought the TMGC+C was big!)
  • If you have a v6 or lower, hide it in between your legs when the teacher comes (as funny as that sounds)
  • Pockets are pretty useful, too!
  • Don't check it too often. Know the amount of time it takes for the hunger and happiness to decrease. You can wait another 10 minutes to feed it, when it loses 2 hearts instead of 1

For those of you that have just desks:

•  
  • You're best bet is a large pencil case, especially for the Tama-Go!
  • Don't look too focused on your pencil case, only check on it from time to time, when the teacher's back is turned.
  • If you think there is a long enough passing time between periods AND if it is convenient, checking on it between periods at your locker is do-able, but difficult.
  • To make sure you don't forget about your tama if its in your locker, write a small note to yourself, and place it into your pencil case. Since you use your pencil case every period, you are probably reminded of it.
  • Ask to use the bathroom, then checking on it, couldn't hurt, could it?

If you really can't deal with the care, then just set your Tama's time to maybe 1 or 2 hours before the sleep time, depending on what stage your on, feed it fully, and then bid it goodbye. Hopefully, during the day, it won't lose too many happiness or hungry hearts, before going to sleep! This way, your tamagotchi ages, and you don't have to wait forever for it to evolve!

And finally, I know this is redundant, but TURN YOUR SOUND OFF!!!!

Okay guys, good luck! Hope this helps!

Xoswansxo out!

Hey guys! Xoswansxo here, aka Dorothy, to help you bring your Tamagotchi to school. Just some tips and tricks I've learned from experience.

For those of you that have those desks which are open on the side facing you and lift up:

[*]Of course, hide your tama and check on it via the open side.

[*]Make sure that if your teacher checks your desk once in a while, be sure to place your Tama under a book, or in a pencil case (for the Tama-Go, you will need a pretty large pencil case. Honestly, that tama is huge! And I thought the TMGC+C was big!)

[*]If you have a v6 or lower, hide it in between your legs when the teacher comes (as funny as that sounds)

[*]Pockets are pretty useful, too!

[*]Don't check it too often. Know the amount of time it takes for the hunger and happiness to decrease. You can wait another 10 minutes to feed it, when it loses 2 hearts instead of 1
When you say that you san hide your tama under a book or a pencilcase, you could hide it in a hollowed out book!. ;) :D

I had to use this when I was in school. If the teacher spots your Tama (this would probably only work on the flat and small Tamagotchis), you can cover up the part that says, 'Tamagotchi Connection' or 'Tamagotchi Music Star', or whatnot, and quickly press 'B' to access the clock. When the teacher is towering over your desk, and says, "What's that, young man/lady?", just show her the clock feature (Hand over the top, to cover the writing), and say, as innocently as you can, "It's a clock."

Err...Wouldn't all the teachers know by now that they are not clocks?

And xoswansxo, great work! :D

I wouldn't take my tamagotchi to school anyway because In fear that somebody steals it, breaks it or 'accidentally' spill a bottle of water in my bag. But those tips are good! I like the reminder:

•Don't check it too often. Know the amount of time it takes for the hunger and happiness to decrease. You can wait another 10 minutes to feed it, when it loses 2 hearts instead of 1
because if you check it constantly the teacher will probaby get suspicious if you are always looking down at your lap.

You kids! The have a pause mode for a reason! This isn't the stone age, a.k.a. 1997, you know!

man i have 2 tama gos and there really going to be hard to hide both of them :/ but i love them both and its worth it!! :33 thanks for the awesome tips u guys!

Lol I think one time I had mine in my locker and I forgot to turn the sound off... I wonder what people were thinking when they walked by.... xD

Today I sneaked my V4 in for the first time and I have a few more ESSENTIAL tips:

1. DON'T CHECK IT TOO OFTEN.

My friend saw me looking in my pencil case a lot and got suspicious that I has some sort of secret. So she looked in (nosy!) and saw me feeding my V4. She whispered "you're not allowed those in school". She was just jealous I had one, I suppose. But she's my friend, so she didn't tell. I got off lucky this time, but if ANYONE else saw that Tama, it'd get killed by the teacher.

2. DON'T PLAY WITH IT AT BREAK TIME.

I went behind the big play equpiment box in the playground and while I was playing Mimic with my Tama, some mean guy saw me behind there and told on me. Luckily he didn't tell on me for having a Tama - he told on me because no-one's allowed behind that box!

3. KEEP IT IN ANY ZIP-UP POCKET YOU HAVE.

When I tried putting it in my normal jacket pocket, it fell out in the girls' cloakroom and my friend had to pick it up for me beofre I went into class without it. When I zipped it up in my safe winter coat pocket, it stayed warm, hidden and safe.

The thing for us unpopular losers is that if anyone spots our Tamas, they're sure to tell. If you're unpopular, KEEP YOUR TAMA SECRET FROM ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE!!

WARNING: TEACHERS WILL NOT MISTAKE TAMAS FOR CLOCKS. 80% OF PEOPLE KNOW WHAT A TAMA LOOKS LIKE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one whose Tama survived without a large pencil case, locker or pocket at school?

3. KEEP IT IN ANY ZIP-UP POCKET YOU HAVE.

When I tried putting it in my normal jacket pocket, it fell out in the girls' cloakroom and my friend had to pick it up for me beofre I went into class without it. When I zipped it up in my safe winter coat pocket, it stayed warm, hidden and safe.
I took my v4 once, and I was bending down to pick up a pencil, and it dropped out of my pocket (which wasn't zipped).... way too close. Now I don't take it very often. :p

Am I the only one whose Tama survived without a large pencil case, locker or pocket at school?
Nope, I'm really sneaky. The pencil case trick doesnt work this dude sits right next to me (he's a telltale) so he'll see that im playing with something. I finally bribed 2 of my friends to like tams XDXD. I don't have a locker at my school (idk why). I keep my tama in my shoe. RARELY do I keep it in my pocket cuz one day someone spilled juice on my pocket and ruined my micro chimp giga pet. :( .

This person at school was playing her tamagotchi in plain sight. Nobody noticed, but some other kid was trying to hide it so much and everyone got suspicous and found it. o_O

theres like a hundred of cameras at my school and they are on 24/7
I doubt the cameras are there for spying on kids- the cameras are usually just in case the school gets broken into or some other type of crime happens.

Nobody will be watching you on the cameras- they'll just be recording the footage, so that if anything happens, the police will be able to look through a copy of the tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back