dose anybody know

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomgirl

Reaction score
well i was wondering, does enybody know if it is possibale to take care of twins? like insted of taking care of 1 baby, you can take care of2? :lol:

I don't think you can have twins. There was a rumor of twins and triplets else where on teh board. But this was a ONLY a rumor and not true. So I don't think you can even HAVE twins! Sorry! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Mary K

Yea i read that somewhere (not on tamatalk though) but it involves resetting and pressing all these buttons and stuff. I doubt it even works and im pretty sure its a rumor, too.

thanks tamalover007 & mary k. :( :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :D

Actually, your tamagotchi CAN have twins, it just doesn't take care of them together. When they mate your tama has twins, but the other twin goes to the spouse of your tama. :D Wee.

[SIZE=14pt] PENGUINS RULE![/SIZE]

sorry about that.....

i dont think u can have twins by reseting and so on

:angry: sorry tamapenguina2. but that wasn't the kind of twins i was talking about. :wacko:

hi i know i take care of three and some times take care of most of my friends (the have 4 all togather) so yeah it is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back