(IMMD) It Made My Day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwibunni

Reaction score
Have you ever been in a situration when you were sad or depressed, and one special person does something that made your whole day much brighter? How about someone else was having a bad day. did you make them have a better day? Maybe it was by cracking a joke, or maybe aven a simple smile or wave. You never know, but it happens all the time.

The Supermarket

so a few days ago, i was at the supermarket with my mom. There was this girl. She looked about my age(maybe a little older) but i beleive she had down sydnrome or some type of disorder. I smiled at her and waved. She looked at me with a happy/surprised look on her face. She smiled back and waved. It made me happy for the rest of the day. I cant help but think, it might have been the only smile she might have gotten in a while. :)

I like the idea of this thread!

My professor told my group and I that he really enjoyed our presentation. That made my day today. :)

I was having a really bad day about a week ago, but later at night, this guy that I hadn't talked to for a while sent me a text, and I dont know, it just made my day :)

I was feeling down on monday, and out of nowhere, my friend's teacher came and told me that my friend had invited me to their syndicate's swim trip. So I miss out on half of work ;3

On the bus today to school there was a single mother and a baby (well, toddler, maybe about two years old?). The mother looked like she was still in her teens, and she was sitting there with both earphones in listening to her iPod. The baby was in a pram. He looked very sad and he yelled out "MUMMY" but the mother didn't answer, as she was too into her music. The baby sort of turned to me and stared. I looked at him and smiled, then pulled a funny face. The baby would not stop laughing. The laughter even caught the mother's attention and she sort of gave me this creepy "don't look at my baby" sort of look. But the baby was amused. I kept smiling and pulling funny faces the whole trip to school. Then I got up as it was my bus stop, and the baby looked upset and screamed "BYEBYE". He was smiling and laughing the whole way through.

It really did make my day to make a baby feel loved like that when his own mother didn't even care the slightest bit about him.

Well I was sad today because in computers I got a small assignment back with a really bad mark, but the Health test was really easy and afterwards we played a game til the bell. IMMD ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I was really upset and angry at lunch and my friends Lauren and Crystal started hugging me and it turned into a massive group hug with two really hot year eight guys (one of which I like)

It didn't exactly make my day but it was alright :3

I found out that a dear friend, whom I've known since middle school and who has been deployed to Afghanistan, has finally received the birthday card I sent him. He took the time to write me back over Facebook afterward. Hearing from him made my day. :)

IMMD when our student director texted me saying, "Bring your cage bra to school tomorrow." xD

It also MMD when I got the chance to eat lunch in the MH room on Friday. They are all just so nice and fun to be around.

I woke up this morning to the radio and they announced a snow day. Made my day ;D

A fellow TamaTalker surprised me with a nice custom faceplate they had made. That doubly made my day. :)

My two friends, Michael and Emily just randomly started holding hands. That made my day.

Visiting my great-aunt at the hospital made my day. It was the first time we've met actually. =]

What DIDN'T make my day was hearing that she's got pneumonia, and doesn't have long to live. :'(

Today I added one of my Tumblr followers on Facebook. He's friends with the guy I like, via Tumblr & FB also. This guy, Daniel, is 16 and he doesn't live too far from me. We started chatting, and he offered to teach me how to sing/scream and play guitar. Then we got into talking about personalities and I ended up telling him I like this guy called Jack. Daniel offered to talk to Jack guy-to-guy and figure out how he feels about me. Daniel also miiiight be giving me his Parkway Drive shirt.

It kind of made my day.

The guy I like looked at me today. :3 Which made my day. Don't judge. ;3

Buying a book I've been meaning to get and seeing a lot of old high school friends today made my day. :)

A week or so ago at school I was talking to this girl two years younger than me, who happens to be slightly disabled. She randomly said "hey, your voice is really nice, you would make a good singer." I don't even like singing or anything but I've never been told that before, and it kind of made my day :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back