Sign in to follow this  
kwibunni

(IMMD) It Made My Day

The guy I like looked at me today. :3 Which made my day. Don't judge. ;3

Buying a book I've been meaning to get and seeing a lot of old high school friends today made my day. :)

A week or so ago at school I was talking to this girl two years younger than me, who happens to be slightly disabled. She randomly said "hey, your voice is really nice, you would make a good singer." I don't even like singing or anything but I've never been told that before, and it kind of made my day :3

Just after midnight my friend Grace told me how this guy I like feels about me so I told him that I like him >.< Long story but yeah...

I talked to Jack, Harry, Chione and Grace on the phone all at once. Then Harry hung up, and then Chione and Grace did too so I was just talking to Jack. We were up til 1:40 am just talking. It was so lovely.

i was looking at how much money i had in my wallet £92.10 WOAAAHHHHHH :D im rich and i have £62 on a Game Station card :D OMGOMGOMG

IMMD :D

Receiving my King of Games Deka Tamagotchi earlier than expected made my day. I also just found out that I will be getting another Tamagotchi that I've been looking for (kind of) in the near future. :)

The other day at the opticians, my dad, who doesn't really like the whole concept of contact lenses, agreed to get me some. It was after the lady told me I'd have to start wearing glasses all the time and as I'm already self-conscious as it is, my dad being such a lovely father asked about contacts. IMMD.

- Btw, I have nothing against people wearing glasses, I just have incredibly low self-esteem and not having great eyesight is just another imperfection to me. ;3

IMMD when I got my new TOMS (:

(For those of you who have no clue what they are; x)

Edited by B e t h y <3

Well yesterday my day was made when the guy I recently started crushing on admitted he's liked me for a while now. <3

Then today. Well. Uhm. I made my mom really happy when I told her about it. : D

(23:30) ...Lauren...: maria

i bring you good news

guess what harry dai just said to me

(23:31) maria: omg

what

(23:31) ...Lauren...: THAT JACK MIGHT ASK YOU OUT

(23:31) maria: omg i bet its bad

omg what

omgwhat

omgwhat

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

'scuse me how the f,ck did that happen

(23:31) ...Lauren...: 11:28pm jack might ask maria out.

that.

Edited by x.P O K E R F A C E

The beautiful weather outside makes my day, especially considering all the rain we've had lately.

IMMD when Tarryn called me gorgeous (:

Having a day devoted to myself, when I could just rest and do my own things, made me smile. :)