EMERGENCY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwibunni

Reaction score
Have you ever had an emergency? Maybe it was a mega zit before a date, or maybe you had smelly armpits, or maybe even a series of uncontrollable farts! :p

What has happend to YOU?

Here's a medical emergency I had;

When I was little, I accidentally cut my wrist.The cut was RIGHT BESIDE the veins on my inner wrist. I almost cut those veins, and if I did I could've bled to death.

I'm lucky ;D

I had to get a sline/bottle thing glued to me in the hospital or else I would've dehydrated to death maybe.

I think we have an emergency,I think we have an EMERGANCAYYYY~

true parawhore yusss.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Love that song! :D

Tell me why your intro post sounded like a TV commercial? xD

Call now and tell us YOUR emergency today! lol

Well I personally have never had any emergencies that had to do with me. Well, unless you count trivial things likes zits and BO. Okay, so I don't have BO. I usually smell really good because of my hair products, lotions, and body sprays I use. (And deodorant of course! xD)

But there are times when I might not smell that great after practice or something. But that's not really my definition of a full blown, the-worlds-going-to-end emergency. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I think our definitions of 'emergencies' are a little different.. but I was in the emergency room before when I was a kid. I don't even remember why xD it was pretty serious though, like people came and gave me gifts and everything ;D

Here's a little something between your idea of an emergency and the other members:

I was 3 years old and I hit my head. The supervising adults took me to the emergency room, and they attempted to anesthetize me. They failed (It should have worked, I just kept walking around even when they injected meh!) Maybe it was too low a dose, LMAO.

well, i fell down the stairs last year and my mom thought i had broken my leg, i had a sprained shoulder, and had a cut all the way up my leg. just from my stairs. but on the plus side, i got out of gym when we did bleachers for the first time :)

ps. i still have the big bump on my leg. its been there like a year. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back