How many of you entered "OMG"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tamachi

Reaction score
I did. I just want to see what the competition is like!! Because in order to win the grand prize, You had to mail in a entry not just type in your first and last name on the computer. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I mean the mail in entrys though. I entered alot online and ten times by sending in mail.

You had to mail in your Grand Prize entry?!?!? I didn't do that! :(

Yes if you clicked on the rules (wich I did :rolleyes: :lol: ) It says in order to win the grand prize you had to mail in an entry! I always click on "the rules" just to make sure. :p

(just another one of those tricks I should say because it basicly says you can win the grand prize by just entering online) :p :p

lesson to learn always read through the pointless rules to find out how to really win and what your chances are of winning. ;)

King, don't act like you're better than everyone because you read the odds and terms.

It just makes you look rude and stuck up.

I didn't even enter (my parents won't let me) let alone send a mail-in entry! Nope, I wish I could enter though. I tried to enter in secret but I WILL NOT ENTER MINE OR MY PARENTS FIRST NAME!! It's personal information I should never share online, and I would get in ULTRA-MEGA-SUPER-DUPER TROUBLE if I entered and get all my tamas thrown out banned from the computer and grounded for a month.

I tried to enter in secret but I WILL NOT ENTER MINE OR MY PARENTS FIRST NAME!! It's personal information I should never share online, and I would get in ULTRA-MEGA-SUPER-DUPER TROUBLE if I entered and get all my tamas thrown out banned from the computer and grounded for a month.
Really, your first name is that important?!? I can understand not wanting to share your last name, or your address, but I wouldn't consider sharing one's first name to be in that same ballpark! :S

(No offense, and you should still listen to what your parents say no matter what)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back