can't sleep...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owlssayhoot

Reaction score
Anybody else cannot sleep? I usually can't- I'm super tired. *yawn* It's five o'clock in the morning here xD

I get that quite often.

It can be 3 in the morning, and I’m not tired at all.

I usually try and read, or take deep breaths and hope I slip back off to sleep.

Sometimes it can be nice to get up, get a cold cup of water or some tea, and go back to bed. That sometimes works for me. :)

I'm like that too sometimes, and I always want to fall asleep because I know that if I don't I'll have a really hard time waking up in the morning. Usually I play a movie on my computer or read. If it's raining, I listen to the rain tapping against my window and I'm instantly asleep :p

I have really bad problems with sleep.

It's usually far into the morning before I sleep, regardless of what time I've gone to bed.

Usually I have no trouble going to sleep b/c I go to bed relatively late when I get tired. If you have trouble going to sleep, maybe try doing something active late in the afternoon to let off all your energy, and then you'll be more tired by bedtime.

I have no problem staying up until 4 in the morning, but if I try I can go to sleep anytime after 10. I hate sleeping in past 9 in the morning though. Even if I go to sleep late. I can function on small amounts of sleep every now and then, and in fact it actually makes me more hyper than normally, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back