Treasure Map Hunt

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danan2

Reaction score
when you log in as a character on tamagotchi music city and go to your profile. there is an icon that says Treasure Map Hunt. does anyone anything about this? oh i logged in a Tama Go character and found this icon but i think you can be a guest and still have the icon.

Yeah you have to collect pieces of the map around Tama Town. When you collect them all you get a map of Tama Town you can use to warp to places around town fast instead of walking to them. That treasure map icon is what opens the map up to show you how many pieces you have if you haven't collected them all yet, or the full map in order to warp.

I've finished the map, it was kind of hard. One day while I was helping Tama-Star_Girl look for peices, she found her first peice, which was also my last peice! lol

I found all but two pieces... and now they no longer appear no matter how much I go on TamaTown. o_O; I don't know what is wrong!!

look in the record store by the beach...theres a thing of magazines by the counter and theres a piece in there....it was a little tricky to find ;-)

The pieces are more easy to found when you log out and the login because those pieces can be found from the same place where you had already found one. I collected all the pieces with my other account only by voting, I found all the pieces from concert hall or in the entrance. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back