Gozaru wont breed!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakikicat

Reaction score
Hi, I have had many, many tamagotchis before, but this has never happened..

I just got a brand new tamago, and I got a gozaru. I looked for the so called "Dating place" on the door, and it is not there.

How long has your Gozarutchi been an adult? The Date Place doesn't appear until a full 48 hours (after becoming an adult) has elapsed. It's kind of true to real life in that way: when one becomes an adult, you don't go out and find a mate right away, right? You mature a bit, then you start dating, and then you find someone with whom you can settle down. :)

Mine just turned 6 a few minutes ago... Is 6 considered an adult on Tama-Go? I was pretty sure previous versions were 5 years old.... but it might just be me not remembering well...

Your character is considered an adult once it makes that third evolution (first being baby to toddler, second being toddler to teen). Ages of adults vary. 6 years old is considered adult age in numbers but say you paused your Tamagotchi so much that you delayed evolution or you messed with the clock somehow so that only the age counter went up, thinking that you could make your Tamagotchi evolve faster. If it hasn't made that last evolution, it wouldn't be considered an adult. Age-wise, maybe. Character-wise, no. Make sense? :)

Aha! I did have to pause her for work and sadly for a funeral... It makes sense now. :) But... she has been a Violetchi since age 4.... is that any reason to be alarmed? I don't want her an old timer....

Last edited by a moderator:
Aha! I did have to pause her for work and sadly for a funeral... It makes sense now. :) But... she has been a Violetchi since age 4.... is that any reason to be alarmed? I don't want her an old timer....
Most tamas I know will turn old timers at the age of 10. Sadly I think it is a bit younger for the tama-go, even though it might depend on wich charachter you've got, how good care you've taken and so on, I'm not quite sure, but I know some reports saying their tama-gos evolved into oldies at 7. Good luck! :D

Most tamas I know will turn old timers at the age of 10. Sadly I think it is a bit younger for the tama-go, even though it might depend on wich charachter you've got, how good care you've taken and so on, I'm not quite sure, but I know some reports saying their tama-gos evolved into oldies at 7. Good luck! :D
My Violetchi finally got married to a Kuchipatchi at age 7. She is now 10 and is still a Violetchi... but still no egg. I'm starting to wonder what is going on... I heard it could take up to 48 hours for an egg. I paused it some time.... but I doubt I had it paused for more than 24 hours...

edit: Finally at 11 years old Violetchi and Kuchipatchi had a baby boy! O_O; I can't believe Violetchi isn't an old timer!

My Violetchi finally got married to a Kuchipatchi at age 7. She is now 10 and is still a Violetchi... but still no egg. I'm starting to wonder what is going on... I heard it could take up to 48 hours for an egg. I paused it some time.... but I doubt I had it paused for more than 24 hours...

edit: Finally at 11 years old Violetchi and Kuchipatchi had a baby boy! O_O; I can't believe Violetchi isn't an old timer!
Congratulations! The pausing most likely had something to do with it and all you had to do was wait a little longer (depending on how long you paused it). :) Regarding old-timer status, I don't think I've ever seen a character become an Oldie after they've gotten married. I kind of think of it as them being "locked" in position. They just wait for the egg to appear while remaining the same.

Congratulations! The pausing most likely had something to do with it and all you had to do was wait a little longer (depending on how long you paused it). :) Regarding old-timer status, I don't think I've ever seen a character become an Oldie after they've gotten married. I kind of think of it as them being "locked" in position. They just wait for the egg to appear while remaining the same.
That is true.

Tamagotchis on the Tama-go evolve into oldies at 15,16, and ? No one has found out the maximum age for adult. I dont think. :rolleyes:

Hey cool! Mine is a violetchi too but it got married with an other tamagotchi! But when I go shopping the store is not selling anything... Maybe it's because I pause it a lot.. Oh well... Congrats!!

hmm... thats strange.i had many tamagos be4 but i never seen that happen are you sure that your tamagotchi is an adult?in that case.if it is i think thats a glitch.....maybe.sorry i cant help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back