Tama-Go Faceplate Measurements

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadot12

Reaction score
I have looked almost everywhere but can't find the measurements for the faceplates anymore! I know I saw them... This topic could help people who have the same problem

I made a scan of the Tama-Go faceplates with a ruler for size, a while ago. It's been posted elsewhere, but here it is again:

faceplates02.png

That does help somewhat, (I saw that while I was looking) but I was looking for the pixel size as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dimensions in pixels will depend on the DPI (dots per inch) setting you select when you print your image.

Try 169 x 208 for 96 DPI (96 DPI standard for the Paint program that comes with Windows)

The dimensions in pixels will depend on the DPI (dots per inch) setting you select when you print your image.

Try 169 x 208 for 96 DPI (96 DPI standard for the Paint program that comes with Windows)
i am dont understand with this..can you tell me with cm/inch..??

What does that mean?

I know that you have told us about the image, but i find it difficult to understand and the dpi confuses me, :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back