Weird Oldie Birth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicki9

Reaction score
Okay, so yesterday, I mated my Rexitchi on my Music Star with my Otokitchi on my Tama-Go. Rexitchi went to the Tama-Go, and they got married. They had two girls. So Rexitchi goes back to the Music Star... and the baby's a boy! What happened?!

~nicki9

i think on the MS it is always a boy cos thats how you get a special oldie character i think and its only a boy i think oyajithi is on this one

Yes, I agree with chollands, the boy will brobably turn into Oyaitchi. But then, that's good, because then you can mate them again! :p ;)

Oyajitchi's not on the Music Star. But something interesting still happened.

Okay, so the babies grew the other day. Petitchi (MS) became Kuchitamatchi, but Nokotchi (T-Go) became Grippatchi, of all things. She's not supposed to appear unless you mate Otokitchi and Ojitchi. So, another stem of research: they just have to be oldies.

Thanks for the help anyway, though. :)

~nicki9

When one of your characters on the Tama-go mates with a Oldie, it defaults to the oldie child until next Gen. When I have mated one of my Music Stars with my Tama-go, I got two baby boys. One went with mom and one with dad. (So they couldnt mate, as that'd be weird....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back