New debuging secret

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mametchi

Reaction score
As known there are many things that happen when you debug a tamagotchi well i think i have found a new one. i don't know if anyones noticed but i have it seems all my debugged and un-debugged Tamas all seem to be making a very quiet beeping sound and all my normal non-debugged ones aren't even tho i have the same versions please check yours and post to let me know.

My both v3s makes battery beeping.

And I haven't debugged them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some versions beep. (v1-v3, Some v4s do as well.....) The noises are from the actual tama working like a computer. If you listen to your computer/laptop they tend to make the same noise.

If its debugged or not, does not matter. Those versions will still beep or tick.

I once made a list of all the Tamas that I knew did or did not beep. The ones I had on the list of those that do were the ones that pretty much always beeped, and those on the others normally didn't. This is what I had:

Here's the ones that do:

• EnTama
  • UraTama
  • Hanerutchi 2
  • V1
  • V2
  • V3
And THESE, to my experience, do not:

• V6
  • V5
  • V4.5
  • V4
  • Tamagotchi Ocean [uSA]
  • Umino Tamagotch [JPN]
  • Tamagotchi Angel [uSA]
  • Morino
  • Keitai Plus Akai
  • Keitai Plus
  • Hanerutchi 1
  • Tamagotchi Plus
  • TMGC+C Hexagontchi
  • Tamagotchi-iD
  • Tama-Go

I call the beeping phenomenon the "Tamagotchi Heartbeep." I think it's kind of cute when you think of it as a heartbeat. <3

Evie

Mine has a weird sound its scares me I hide it under ny clothes

As known there are many things that happen when you debug a tamagotchi well i think i have found a new one. i don't know if anyones noticed but i have it seems all my debugged and un-debugged Tamas all seem to be making a very quiet beeping sound and all my normal non-debugged ones aren't even tho i have the same versions please check yours and post to let me know.
I have a v3, v4.5, and v5 and my v3 beeps quietly when i put them to my ear (my tamas are not debugged) but my v4.5 and v5 dont! FREAKY? or it could be a glitch in the v3 only--- it has a lot of glitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back