Sign in to follow this  
The_Mametchi

New debuging secret

As known there are many things that happen when you debug a tamagotchi well i think i have found a new one. i don't know if anyones noticed but i have it seems all my debugged and un-debugged Tamas all seem to be making a very quiet beeping sound and all my normal non-debugged ones aren't even tho i have the same versions please check yours and post to let me know.

Are you sure its not the batteries 'Beep' sound you can here when you put it to your ear?

My both v3s makes battery beeping.

And I haven't debugged them.

Edited by musta lintu32

Some versions beep. (v1-v3, Some v4s do as well.....) The noises are from the actual tama working like a computer. If you listen to your computer/laptop they tend to make the same noise.

If its debugged or not, does not matter. Those versions will still beep or tick.

I once made a list of all the Tamas that I knew did or did not beep. The ones I had on the list of those that do were the ones that pretty much always beeped, and those on the others normally didn't. This is what I had:

Here's the ones that do:

• EnTama
  • UraTama
  • Hanerutchi 2
  • V1
  • V2
  • V3

And THESE, to my experience, do not:

• V6
  • V5
  • V4.5
  • V4
  • Tamagotchi Ocean [uSA]
  • Umino Tamagotch [JPN]
  • Tamagotchi Angel [uSA]
  • Morino
  • Keitai Plus Akai
  • Keitai Plus
  • Hanerutchi 1
  • Tamagotchi Plus
  • TMGC+C Hexagontchi
  • Tamagotchi-iD
  • Tama-Go

I call the beeping phenomenon the "Tamagotchi Heartbeep." I think it's kind of cute when you think of it as a heartbeat. <3

Evie

As known there are many things that happen when you debug a tamagotchi well i think i have found a new one. i don't know if anyones noticed but i have it seems all my debugged and un-debugged Tamas all seem to be making a very quiet beeping sound and all my normal non-debugged ones aren't even tho i have the same versions please check yours and post to let me know.

I have a v3, v4.5, and v5 and my v3 beeps quietly when i put them to my ear (my tamas are not debugged) but my v4.5 and v5 dont! FREAKY? or it could be a glitch in the v3 only--- it has a lot of glitches.