Only One Baby?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dala_Vyktoria

Reaction score
Hello!

I married my Rosetchi with a Gulastchi and they turned into a Tennyotchi and Gulasantchi, and they only had one baby (a Futabatchi)! What happened?? O_O I'm in the 11 generation...

I want to get a Violetchi, this would be a trouble...?

Please help me, I'm too confussed! O__O

Only the first generation always has three babies. Each generation after that will randomly get one, two, or three babies.

Based on the characters you had, it appears you have a V5 Celebrity version (sold in some places as the V5.5) I don't believe Violetchi appears on that version (she's only on the V5 original version), so it would be impossible to get her.

Only the first generation always has three babies. Each generation after that will randomly get one, two, or three babies.

Based on the characters you had, it appears you have a V5 Celebrity version (sold in some places as the V5.5) I don't believe Violetchi appears on that version (she's only on the V5 original version), so it would be impossible to get her.
Oh... That explains all u__u So, I will never have a Violetchi, snif... u__u

And, with the eggs... It's strange, 'cause all my generations had had three eggs... Until today, so... It's too weird o_o

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't ran my Celeb in a while... But it might have been a pure family. Which will hatch only one baby.
It isn't a pure family, because to get a pure family we have to marry a Mametchi with a Chantotchi, a Memetchi with a Mumutchi, a Kuchipatchi with a Yonepatchi and a Furawatchi with a Sukatchi... And in all these cases we have to bonding to 100%...

So, in my case, this is impossible 'cause I married a Rosetchi with a (I'm not sure, something with "Glass") and my Rosetchi had 60% of bonding...

And now I have a Tennyotchi and a Glasuntchi with one baby... And I now that when is a pure family the parents have two babies so... It's too strange! O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back