tip for getting the tamagotchi gender you want!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwibunni

Reaction score
so, i had a tip for you guys:

WHEN THE TAMAGOTCHIS LOVE EACHOTHER AND THE SCREEN GOES BLACK WITH FIREWORKS:

TO GET A LARGER CHANCE OF GETTING 2 BABY BOYS: PRESS ABC ABC ABC ABC ABC UNTILL THE FIREWORKS GO OFF.

TO GET A MORE LIKELEY CHANCE OF GETTING 2 BABY GIRLS, PRESS A OR DO NOT PRESS ANY BUTTONS UNTILL THE FIREWORKS GO OFF.

note: when the girl has a weird face after the fireworks- dont worry! (b4 i thought she was dying.) lol

when you reset your tamagotchi, (say if it died or you just reset it because,) follow the previous steps and it will be easier to get the gender of your choice.

also, when your tamas have a baby together before they get maried, it is highly unlikely for them to get married after the baby is born, before they leave the baby on its own.

the parents will leave atleast two days after they have the babys. they begin to leave at exactly 12:00am. They will stare at the baby for a short period of time, smile then leave. It is sad to watch this but it's tamagotchi life, everyone moves on.

one time i got a scary tamagotchi character when i was six, so that gave me a reason to neglect it. i am sad i did because that was mean. Just because your tamagotchi might be ugly, DO NOT abandon/neglect it. It will eventually evolve, possibly into something better! <3 :) Always take care of your tamagotchi! LOVE IT! and on the plus side, you can start a new generation with that tamagotchi! <3

ALSO! I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAD ANY UNWANTED OR BROKEN TAMAGOTCHIS! I AM WILLING TO BUY THEM AT A MINIMUM TO MAXIMUM (REASONABLE) PRICE! PLEASE CONTACT ME BY INBOXING ME! <3

so, i had a tip for you guys:

WHEN THE TAMAGOTCHIS LOVE EACHOTHER AND THE SCREEN GOES BLACK WITH FIREWORKS:

TO GET A LARGER CHANCE OF GETTING 2 BABY BOYS: PRESS ABC ABC ABC ABC ABC UNTILL THE FIREWORKS GO OFF.

TO GET A MORE LIKELEY CHANCE OF GETTING 2 BABY GIRLS, PRESS A OR DO NOT PRESS ANY BUTTONS UNTILL THE FIREWORKS GO OFF.
That way only works about half the time.
This is the real way:

To get a boy: hop up and down on your left foot while holding a pickle in your right hand.

(Note: if you don't have any pickles, you can substitute a banana, but then you have to be wearing two different color socks.)

To get a girl: walk backwards in a circle with your eyes closed while balancing a banana on your forehead.

(Note: if you don't have any bananas, you can substitute a pickle, but then you have to be singing the mahna mahna song.)

Sounds silly you say? Really? Go ahead and try it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I just yell...

BOY, BOY, BOY!

or

GIRL,GIRL,GIRL!

But that doesn't really work.

And what version(s)is that tip for?
It doesn't matter what version the *tip* was for, there is no real way to determine what gender the tamagotchi is going to be. As binary said,

That way only works about half the time.
=P

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't determine the genders. NO MATTER WHAT! You can only hope and cross your fingers. I actually wish there was a way of seeing what it will be even if there is no way of chandging it. That would be cool. :D

The chances of that working are the same chances of my sock blowing up.

XD You guys are crazy! I usually just wish for a certain gender. Although, there was that matchmaker book open/closed cheat that seemed to work. I don't know, maybe it was just coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back