TamaGo character project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steynj

Reaction score
https://imgur.com/lBSUb.png

Okay, so. I saw we already have a character chart posted, but I decided I wanted a more comprehensive one. So, I did a bit of research using my TamaGo and the internet and I created a new chart. This one has detail on amount of care needed to obtain a certain species. But, as you can see, it's nowhere near finished.

What you can do to help me out and gain some credit:

• you can tell me if I've gotten the care levels wrong
  • you can create pixel sprites for the species
  • you can take photos of the species on your tama and upload them so others can make pixel sprites
  • you can tell me if there's something wrong design-wise with the chart
  • you can tell me if there's a feature you think could be added to the chart

You can also help out by answering some questions that I have (I don't think I've been here / used a Tamagotchi for about 4-5 years):

• In the TamaGo, do you only get certain teenagers from certain children? If so, which?
  • In the TamaGo, do you only get certain adults from certain teenagers? If so, which?
  • In the TamaGo, do you only get certain oldies from certain adults? If so, which?
  • In the TamaGo, do you only get specific species in specific generations? If so, which?
  • In the TamaGo, how much care is required to get [any member of the adult species]?

Questions you shouldn't ask:

• Can I help out with how it looks? Sorry, but that's for me to do.
  • Can I put this on any other websites I want? Not without permission from me.
  • Can I print this out? Sure!
  • Can I change this and put it on a different website? Okay, but leave the "Created by..." text intact.
  • Why aren't any adult species displayed? Because I don't have enough info to put them in.

-Quilford

well i have a tama-go (2 actually hehe :p ) and well i first started out with nonotchi and then it became belltchi and then shelltchi and now its ringotchi

hmm...

i did over feed it hehe mine is a lil fatty! n i played usually long jumper cuz i really hate the other built in game and i havent really given it a lot of time outs... like the max 4 i guess but i praised it a lot randomly

hope i help even a lil!! :blink: :blink:

Uhh on my Tama-Go I had Nokotchi -> Mattaritchi -> Kilalatchi -> Mametchi

xD

Does that help in any way at all? (unsure) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back