Book Quiz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Nightpelt~Togetchi:.

Reaction score
Here is a Quiz about books.

Copy and paste the following and fill it out!

1. Who is your favourite Author?

2. Fiction or Non-fiction?

3. Pick up the paperback book that is closest to you and go to page 13, the 7th row. What does it say?

4. Favourite series?

5. Least favourite series?

6. 'I wish the library will stock more....'

7. Pick up the book closest to you with a red or blue cover and flip to a random page. What does it say on the first line?

8. Where do you get your books from?

9. Pick up your favourite book that you have and go to page 17, what is the first word?

10. What is your favourite genre?

11. Who is your favourite character?

12. A quote from a book/story/magazine.

13. Magazines or newspapers?

14. Novels or Magazines?

15. Picture books or Comics?

!6. Get the book in your room and flip to page 3, what is the last word on the page?

here is an example

1. Who is your favourite Author? The Erin Hunter team

2. Fiction or Non-fiction? Fiction

3. Pick up the paperback book that is closest to you and go to page 13, the 7th row. What does it say?

'...nursery a wide, low bush spread its branches over the ground.'

4. Favourite series? Warriors!

5. Least favourite series? Twilight saga

6. 'I wish the library will stock more warriors books so there are two copies of each book'

7. Pick up the book closest to you with a red or blue cover and flip to a random page. What does it say on the first line?

...for some exciting tastes....

8. Where do you get your books from? An online book shop

9. Pick up your favourite book that you have and go to page 17, what is the first word?

Snowkit

10. What is your favourite genre? Fantasy

11. Who is your favourite character? Jayfeather

'Wit beyond measure, is man's greatest treasure.' - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

13. Magazines or newspapers? Magazines

14. Novels or Magazines? NOVELS

15. Picture books or Comics? Comics

!6. Get the book in your room and flip to page 3, what is the last word on the page?

Pants

Have Fun! :D

1. Who is your favourite Author? Ooo, toughie. I'd go with Jane Austen and Charles Dickens.

2. Fiction or Non-fiction? I prefer fiction.

3. Pick up the paperback book that is closest to you and go to page 13, the 7th row. What does it say? "...purser, Monsieur Danglars, coming out of his cabin. If you will..." from The Count of Monte Cristo

4. Favourite series? Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings

5. Least favourite series? Don't think I have one, but I'm leaning toward Twilight. Nothing against it really, just not my cup of tea.

6. 'I wish the library will stock more....' "...cheap books to sell in the library bookstore, especially classics." :D

7. Pick up the book closest to you with a red or blue cover and flip to a random page. What does it say on the first line? "'Well, yes,' said Umbridge, still smiling. 'As a matter of fact, Min-[erva]...'" page 416, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

8. Where do you get your books from? Lots of places: online, Barnes and Noble, local library bookstore, any bookstore, for that matter.

9. Pick up your favourite book that you have and go to page 17, what is the first word? Dangerous (from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, only one of my many favorites :) )

10. What is your favourite genre? Historical fiction

11. Who is your favourite character? Never really thought of this one. I'd say Elizabeth Bennet, from Pride and Prejudice. She's intelligent, lively, headstrong, and good-natured.

12. A quote from a book/story/magazine. "Ah, music," he said, wiping his eyes. "A magic far beyond all we do here!" -Albus Dumbledore. Combines two of my favorite things, Harry Potter and mention of music, into one!

13. Magazines or newspapers? Depends. I'd probably go with newspapers though.

14. Novels or Magazines? Novels.

15. Picture books or Comics? Comics.

!6. Get the book in your room and flip to page 3, what is the last word on the page? Disillusionment (oooo, that's a good one), from The War of the Worlds.

1. Who is your favourite Author? R.L. Stine,Stephen King,and Simon Holt ^w^

2. Fiction or Non-fiction? Depends on what book it is.

3. Pick up the paperback book that is closest to you and go to page 13, the 7th row. What does it say? "Thanks for trying," said Aaron as he and Reggie shuffled off... From The Devouring by Simon Holt

4. Favourite series? Currently The Devouring

5. Least favourite series? Currently,Twilight..sorry Twilight Lovers!

6. 'I wish the library will stock more....' Horror and Ghost books

7. Pick up the book closest to you with a red or blue cover and flip to a random page. What does it say on the first line? In the end,though, Reggie had saved the real Quinn and... From Fearscape By Simon Holt

8. Where do you get your books from? Books-A-Million,Barns and Nobles etc..

9. Pick up your favourite book that you have and go to page 17, what is the first word? Aaron Cole...From Fearscape By Simon Holt

10. What is your favourite genre? What,you couldn't figure it out? I LOVE horror and scary books and such! I would care less if it had romance in it though (bleh).

11. Who is your favourite character? Aaron Cole and Reggie Holloway. ^w^

12. A quote from a book/story/magazine. When dark creeps in and eats the light, Bury your fears on Sorry Night. For the in the winter's blackest hours, Come feasting of the Vours. No one can see it,the life they stole, Your body's here but not your soul... I love that little "poem" they had from the fist book of The Devouring Series.^o^

13. Magazines or newspapers? Depends on what the magazines is about(if it's about glamor or fashion,forget it) If the magazine is about games,I would take right then and there.

14. Novels or Magazines? Novels

15. Picture books or Comics? Both

16. Get the book in your room and flip to page 3, what is the last word on the page? Follow...From The Sheer Of The Shadows By Avi ---- (It doesn't say his or her last names)

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephen King.

Fiction.

"...all equal in her eyes." Birth of a Killer, Darren Shan.

4. Favourite series?

The Saga of Darren Shan, I guess.

Twilight.

Christopher Pike, I guess.

"What would childhood be like without believing in..." Flowers in the Attic, VC Andrews.

Chapters and thrift stores.

"No..." Let the right One In, John Ajvide Lindqvist.

Horror.

Um... Alucard from Hellsing.

Man, there's this Misery quote I want to use, but I can't find my book or the quote via Google. >.<

Bah.

I'll edit this once I find it.

Magazines.

14. Novels or Magazines?

Novels.

Either or.

6. Get the book in your room and flip to page 3, what is the last word on the page?

"...lived." Let the right One In, John Ajvide Lindqvist, because it's the closest book.

1. Who is your favourite Author? Any book author is OK.

2. Fiction or Non-fiction? Non-Fiction

3. Pick up the paperback book that is closest to you and go to page 13, the 7th row. What does it say? "His ears are too big" said sister Merlot. "Those are

4. Favourite series? City of Ember series

5. Least favourite series? Percy and the Olimpians

6. 'I wish the library will stock more....' Classic Novels

7. Pick up the book closest to you with a red or blue cover and flip to a random page. What does it say on the first line? THE STORY BEGINS within the walls of a castle,

8. Where do you get your books from? I really don't know.

9. Pick up your favourite book that you have and go to page 17, what is the first word? "Those

10. What is your favourite genre? - Realistic Fiction, Fiction, Non-Fiction

11. Who is your favourite character? Doon from the Ember series

12. A quote from a book/story/magazine. "Claus... Come to your mother."-Hinawa, Mother 3 (story/plot)

14. Novels or Magazines? Novels

!6. Get the book in your room and flip to page 3, what is the last word on the page? Ering

1. Who is your favourite Author? Carrie Jones

2. Fiction or Non-fiction? Fiction

3. Pick up the paperback book that is closest to you and go to page 13, the 7th row. What does it say? -usually get. Then I froze, realizing I had been thrilled too soon. - Chosen by P.C Cast / Kristin Cast.

4. Favorite series? House Of Night / Need

5. Least favourite series? None really.

6. 'I wish the library will stock more....' Books that aren't educational.

7. Pick up the book closest to you with a red or blue cover and flip to a random page. What does it say on the first line? -so close that not drinking from the human can actually cause him pain. - Chosen by P.C Cast / Kristin Cast.

8. Where do you get your books from? Big W

9. Pick up your favourite book that you have and go to page 17, what is the first word? I - Chosen by P.C Cast / Kristin Cast.

10. What is your favourite genre? Drama

11. Who is your favourite character? I would have to say Stevie Rae form The House Of Night series. R.I.P Stevie.

12. A quote from a book/story/magazine? Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good. - Betrayed by P.C Cast / Kristin Cast.

14. Novels or Magazines? Novels.

16. Get the book in your room and flip to page 3, what is the last word on the page? Dad

Phillip Reeve

Fiction all the way

The Aes Sedai here in Salidar had chosen their own Hall of the - Lord of Chaos by Robert Jordan

4. Favourite series?

Mortal Engines - Phillip Reeve

Hunger Games - Suzzane Collins

IDK really...

to permanently leave East Timor, they had to surrender - The Long Patrol by Richard Plunkett

Whitcoulls

swearing - Lord of Chaos again.

Fantasy

Fever Crumb - Mortal Engines

"I'll worship your sea god when you worship my invisible goat" - Fever Crumb

Newspapers

14. Novels or Magazines?

Novels

Comics

Overlooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back