TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk`

Reaction score
I'm staying up all night to watch it!

You can find the live video stream here :

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I'm really excited! Everyone's chatting about it. I hope NASA gets good footage. The next total lunar eclipse is predicted to happen in 2094 I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not think anyone else on Tama forum would care. <3

I will be watching also... (During Computer Break.) Hopefully it is as pretty as I imagine.

~Phnx

I'd love to see it as well but the weather here is terrible. By the way, I love the NASA stream. I had it on for the last shuttle launch. <3

My brother was just talking about this. He said he couldn't see it because it was cloudy. Plus, today is the winter solstice, I think.

NOW?!! (Google UTC time converter)

THE VISIBLE ONE IS OVER SANTIAGO, CHILE HERE

(The other was cloudy)

:wacko:

Oh, and my tama-go just went to the toilet with its baby :rolleyes:

OST edit: Moved to "(Non)TamaTalk-General" and merged with existing topic.

I'm staying up all night to watch it!

You can find the live video stream here :

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
No, the next lunar eclipse will happen much sooner. This is already at least the second lunar eclipse in my lifetime, and I'm 15.

This lunar eclipse was special because it was on the winter solstice (the first day of winter and the shortest day of the year), and the next lunar eclipse occurring on the winter solstice will not occur until about 2094. This is also the first lunar eclipse on the winter solstice since the 1600's or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back