Mimitchi Up Close

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maojai

Reaction score
I was surfing the net and I happen to look over at my Mimitchi, and it was doing that up close and far away action just like what my Mametchi use to do. I was bored so I took out the digicam and took the pictures and compiled them into a little window series. I uploaded it to one of my urls for temp pics:

Mimitchi Up Close

She's so cute :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was testing it out, can't hotlink *smacks forehead* So I put it up on my site instead.

Link now modified :)

i just saw my kuchipatchi do that... :) so cute...but i like mimitchi more! :)

~here

heehee, sorry the pic is not clear, i cant turn off the camera flash

i just saw my kuchipatchi do that... B) so cute...but i like mimitchi more! :unsure:
~here

heehee, sorry the pic is not clear, i cant turn off the camera flash
how come urs has a flower? nmine does that but it doesnt have that flower thing.. :D

aww, it looks very cute!^^ when my hanatchi does that it looks like a pigs nose XD

how come urs has a flower? nmine does that but it doesnt have that flower thing.. :(
hmm...no idea. first time i saw it... :lol: :D :unsure: maybe cos it got a flower for a present?? but that cant be re-used. hmm......... :huh:

My Kutchipatchi did a closeup with a daisy in his mouth :huh:

My ChoMametchi did that alot--she was soo cute! Her granddaughter also became a ChoMametchi so I got to see it again She looks up at you really close and then she brings her ears back and smiles--it's soo cute! I've seen a Mimitchi too do it, the Memetchis are also cute when they do it--but the Pyonkotchis are one of the best, they wink at you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back