How to get every instrument and toy on V6-ACTUALLY WORKS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Missvioletchi

Reaction score
Ok, I did this and it SERIOUSLY works!!!! NO JOKE!!! (It involves re-starting your tama, though)

This is only for Music Stars because it corresponds with the nature of the Music Star (Oh yeah, check out my mad vocab skills XD)

Ok, so:

1. Take a pointy tip and insert it into the hole on the back of your tama (resetting it)

2. Press the "B" button and then press "RESET"

3. Enter all the info, blah, blah, blah

4. Wait for your tama to hatch

5. When it hatches, DONT NAME IT!!!!

6. Do step one again

7. Then press the "B" button and press "DOWNLOAD"

8. Repeat steps 4-7 until your sick of doing it, then name your tama when it hatches again.

How does this work?

Well, when you name your tama, it automatically saves THE TAMA, but it saves the toys and instruments and NOT the tama when you dont save it. Confusing? Absolutaly. But try is. I GAURENTEE it'll work!! :)

XOXO,

Miss Violetchi :)

Did anyone else try this? I really want to try it out, but I don't want to reset my tama and then loose everything that I already have on it ;)

Humm... Interesting. I might try it on my glitched music star one day. But currently... Its still glitched out and I don't really want to run a music star right now. I'm enjoying my v2 right now.

I do have that still sealed music star.....NAH.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen this topic on tama talk before like last month and it won got you the secret instraments like wild guitar dream mic and mega drums

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back